The worth of a clan

• Clans loyalty

• The worth of a clan

How do you tell the worth of a clan?
    I feel like there are many things that go into determining the worth of a clan the skill of each player how well they work together but i feel like one of the biggest factor is loyalty yes there may be a fight or two argument/ disagreement but when the dust settles its about who is still standing and how long there willing to stay standing and even if things don’t seem bright its about those who stay and don’t jump ship

Even though i may not have the chivalry age of wisdom or the politics down yet i feel like loyalty is what matters you can be bottom clan but as long as your loyal when thing seem worse you will eventually have your chance to prove your self and sorry that I’m still new to the politics and don’t know every clan but with the clans i have seen I’ve seen this a a lot with atom and sds (trying to be unbiased) atom there loyal in there clan and then when the leader retires the rest of them retire that’s loyalty and i think that also bring them some deserved honor with it and, sds there are not that many left of the originals but there still are some of them and i can tell some of them will go down with the clan when that day does come (hopefully not for years ) but thats just my opinion

• @Shielded-arcer interesting input

• @Shielded-arcer said in The worth of a clan:

The worth of a clan
    With sds there’s not that many left of the originals but there still are some of them and i can tell some of them will go down with the clan when that day does come.

SDS is the most loyal clan I’ve ever seen, truly. I’m sure they’ll all go down together ;)

• Number of members that watch game of thrones

• @bcbuddy said in The worth of a clan:

Number of members that watch game of thrones

Crap, I’m like the only one in SDS that hasn’t seen it. Guess I’m out 😩😥

• You guys take this shit too seriously

• @Somervillage I take everything I do seriously. Competitive gaming is no different.

• @Somervillage said in The worth of a clan:

You guys take this shit too seriously

Anything to spice up a 15$ game Somer. The word “Immersion” is key. No one is asking you to accept it but understand it.

• I could understand if you were playing in a world of war craft tournament for mad cash but nobody has any contracts lol you make sign off threads like you’re gonna be written into history books for what you’ve done on a pocket change game lol, and competitive gaming my ass lol its like 5 clans big and nothing to be won, but you do as you please xD I shall sit here laughing harder and harder everytime one of you fruitcakes makes a post

I could understand if you were playing in a world of war craft tournament for mad cash but nobody has any contracts lol you make sign off threads like you’re gonna be written into history books for what you’ve done on a pocket change game lol, and competitive gaming my ass lol its like 5 clans big and nothing to be won, but you do as you please xD I shall sit here laughing harder and harder everytime one of you fruitcakes makes a post

It’s called a community for a reason bud. Actually I wouldn’t even classify us a community anymore, we’ve become our own subculture at this point. All of us are here because we’re passionate about the game. That’s why I’m still here at least. Cant speak for everyone.

• Well it provides me with a good chuckle when good ol shmucks like you get a hard on for this game

Well it provides me with a good chuckle when good ol shmucks like you get a hard on for this game

If you don’t like it then leave. :\

• @AK classic response

• Banned

@Somervillage you know, you are such a high and mighty little bitch. stop acting like you are above everyone. You are not that cool sommer believe me, I’m sick of reading your cynical bullshit on here. Like holy fuck if you are so unhappy just kill yourself, or just don’t read it. Let other people be happy, stop whining like a little girl about it. No one want to here your opinion, it does not concern you, you are not important… stop trying to make yourself relevant.

• Banned

Yea, now that I think about it, you should just shut the fuck up. Literally just stop posting. All your posts are you trolling like a 12 year old or you being fake, acting like a stuck up whinny wanna be. check yourself and realize no one cares about you, you are not important, stop adding your imput especially since you are not adding anything to the conversation. People like you make me cringe.

• Uhm dude, my mom calls me a special snowflake every morning, I’m pretty sure that means I’m top shit bud

• And speaking of fake lol I can’t count how many parties I’ve been in or messages I’ve read regarding how much of a shit head you are xD, I personally have no opinion towards that as I don’t care but every single person on your send off thread saying “oh kyle suck me off you’re the best so sad to see you go ohhhhhhhhh” has at least said you’re a dick 20 different times over the course of your career, each and every one lol

• Sorry^ I scrolled through it and Charon hasn’t my bad he’s chillin like a pickle no shits given