The Wolfpack Clan

• History
    Wolfpack was made in December 2010 by Greed,Emma and Muivirt in a drunken haze after being annoyed at the rule breaking on the Full Invasion mod in Mount & Blade : Warband. For a long time we only played Full Invasion,but we cleared the majority of the content fast and decided to become a competitive/social clan in Native ( The original Warband.) Played that for a while,and lately we`ve joined the European Native League and the Warband Native League.
    Now we are gathering interest around Age of Chivalry since for most of us want to move on from Warband, we still play it and love it but it’s time to try out new things. We also have a Team Fortress 2 section of the clan,where we play mostly for fun,but we also accept applications and challenges.

On Warband we had two of the most famous and populated servers, the Wolfpack_Den and the Wolfpack_22nd_Siege, so we hope we can also bring that success into this game along with our big and friendly community, one of the main assets of this clan.

We are a international clan, mainly focused on EU but we also accept members from NA.

Recruitment

We look for members with a certain level of maturity rather then skills, that’s what made Wolfpack one of the most beloved clans in the Warband community, our great and lovely members. We don’t put much focus on winning, although we like a LOT, but rather on having fun and creating ties between our members:

• Don’t piss people off! (This includes team-killing and unnecessary vote-kicking/banning). If you happen to teamkill on a public server, apologize.

• Steam account. It helps us keep track of you and we can let you know if we have anything special coming up.

• Pay attention to the Steam group and official clan website! All important information and events will be posted there. Checking it once or twice a day wont kill you. However, if you don’t check it, I will kill you. It`s up to you to stay updated on events,we make it very easy to pay attention to them.

• Respect other players. ( I know its like saying dont eat the yellow snow but it has to be said)

• At least decent English skills. If I say go left and you rush right, i`ll be very upset. Hell I might even cry.

• Age 15 and above. There are circumstances where we will overlook this, but don’t count on it.

• No dual-clanning.

Contacts

Forum http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php
    Stuboi is encharged of the Age of Chivalry branch for the time being, so fell free to contact him on steam. Greed is the clan leader, he can also be contacted.
    Stuboi &Greed
    Wolfpack Community

• *Reserved

• Good luck

• I recommend this clan ;)
    Chaser, known as Kamillo, fan of Gannicus and Jack Sparrow ;D

• Who doesn’t? Wolfpack is great :P

• your artice is fine ,thinks!

I like video games and online games,the site is http://www.rsgold2buy.com/

• Greetings from SoE :) , good luck, we may also make match on Chivalry :D

• hello fellow knights. i saw your thread and checked your website, looked among your forums and i have come to the conclusion that you guys seem like a group of very cool if not interesting people. so i come to you asking if i may join your clan so that i may join your group in the wonderious slaughter fest that is chivalry and hopefully many more games to come.

• @vonseris:

hello fellow knights. i saw your thread and checked your website, looked among your forums and i have come to the conclusion that you guys seem like a group of very cool if not interesting people. so i come to you asking if i may join your clan so that i may join your group in the wonderious slaughter fest that is chivalry and hopefully many more games to come.

Hey mate !
    Thanks for interested :) You should write to Maynd (you have information to contact with him in the first post) or me (Kamillo94pl - steam) and start conversation about it ;)

• hi wolfpak

• Hi knights of Wolfpack. I remember you from Mount & Blade Warband.
    Thanks for the match, nice game and very funny. We have to break the draw playing again.

• Thanks for game Necios :)
    Today we played our first match in Chivalry:Medieval Warfare. It was good experience for us. If you want to play against us write to me on steam (kamillo94pl or simply Wolfpack_Chaser).

• Hey :P

Wolfpack are looking for friendly matches. If interested let us know here or add me on Steam: Wolfpack Stu

• rawr

• Thx for games :) What You say for next encounter tomorrow?

• Another encounter will be great! However weekends would be preferable. Is that possible?

• Hey, I think I remember your clan from the serverlist of warband, I am currently looking for a mature humorous clan to join on chivalry, I also still play warband. I was wondering are most of your members from the US or from EU?

• Most of us are from EU. Although some members come from or live in the US.

• Hello, My name is Jeremy.

I’ve added Maynd on steam just now, and I’m waiting a confirmation. I’m interested in becoming a member!

• @Soulvirtue:

Hello, My name is Jeremy.

I’ve added Maynd on steam just now, and I’m waiting a confirmation. I’m interested in becoming a member!

Hi mate !
    Do not wait to Maynds reply. You can do first step to join to Wolfpack clan much more quickly. Visit our forum and leave application in Chivalrys recruitment (HERE)