So... Coldfront+Outpost fix when?

• Look, I get that this game is no longer TB’s center of attention anymore but could we at least receive some essential bug fixes before it’s abandoned entirely (safe for new fantasy helmets ofc)?

Outpost

• Wrong team is set as the attacking side in the first objective. Succesfully burning the tents will result in the “OBJECTIVE FAILED” header.
    • Mason chieftain AI is still just awful. I get that letting players control them would require a bit more work so why not simply apply one of those easy Kismet nodes to them that let them turtle more effectively?

Coldfront

• King objective is completely broken. I think we’ve all acknowledged it by now, what with the “imposter” nonsense repeating itself until time runs out or Agatha reached the escape zone.
    • The faster Mason rushes through the first few objectives, the more time Agath has for their final objective.

I mean come on guys, 3 out of those 4 bugs have existed since the maps were first introduced. Is it really so much to ask for them to finally be fixed after 2 whole years?

• Hi Rick,

Check out Patch Testing for Chivalry; some map fixes are in there, particularly for Coldfront. No patch notes up yet, however.

• @Reithur said in So... Coldfront+Outpost fix when?:

Hi Rick,

Check out Patch Testing for Chivalry; some map fixes are in there, particularly for Coldfront. No patch notes up yet, however.

You mean this one http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23969/chivalry-medieval-warfare-patch-47-beta

nothing I saw for Coldfront, which has the most simplest of issues, but quite annoying for gameplay that have been raised many times over the last 2 years. Personally I’ve complained about it several times. The reversed timer in Coldfront is a 5 minute fix, the outpost message is another 5 minute fix, the king hack to address the defense was not well thought out at all. All are pretty annoying, CMW needs a community driven issue list for these things. Not like a new FFA map was needed.

• @Reithur said in So... Coldfront+Outpost fix when?:

Hi Rick,

Ahem*
    These bugs exist on the console version as well

• @gregcau Coldfront king respawn is fixed, but it got missed on the notes.