Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 47 BETA

• @Rezqual 2020

• @Reithur Have u guys fixed the broken feint animation ini (hack) and will these exploit also be fixed in deadliest warrior?

And more inportant than anything has the floating hud marker been fixed? where the hud marker of a teammate stays static on ur screen, if needed I can provide a screenshot

Thanks!

• We just put up a new version of Patch Testing yesterday and we have a server up; feel free to jump onto Patch Testing and try out some .ini edits.

• @Reithur said in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 47 BETA:

We just put up a new version of Patch Testing yesterday and we have a server up; feel free to jump onto Patch Testing and try out some .ini edits.

Please, can you tell me if you foxed the stoneshill catapult bug in TO and if you fixed the italian translation according to this list: http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/21926/italian-translation/49 ? (it’s inside one of the latest posts, after it there are some DW translated files)

• We’ve found that the friend markers glitch is caused by a few different things and are fixing them as we track them down, so it doesn’t occur as frequently anymore. If it does, you can type reconnect into the console to rejoin the server.

We have not had an opportunity to track down the catapult glitch yet, though it is still on our list.

@Aragorn-Elessar97, your last round of translations wasn’t added to our bug database until you showed me here, so they’ll be fixed next patch.

We’ve found that the friend markers glitch is caused by a few different things and are fixing them as we track them down, so it doesn’t occur as frequently anymore. If it does, you can type reconnect into the console to rejoin the server.

We have not had an opportunity to track down the catapult glitch yet, though it is still on our list.

@Aragorn-Elessar97, your last round of translations wasn’t added to our bug database until you showed me here, so they’ll be fixed next patch.

thank you for the info and the support :) please keep an eye there because I think that next month the DW translation will be updated :)

• @Reithur the friend marker glitch happens randomly, it moves with you on the screen, maybe make an option to enable/disable them like with the hud?

also sometimes on TO the cata becomes invisible

• @Enigma I know the friend marker issue; it’s caused by multiple things. Hiding the friend markers can already be done within the game along with the rest of the HUD. If the friend markers didn’t glitch, they would be hidden instead of frozen. While this occurs less frequently than in the past, it can still happen.

We’ll try to take another look at it for next patch, as well as try to address the catapult glitch (that I mentioned in my last reply in this thread).

@Enigma I know the friend marker issue; it’s caused by multiple things. Hiding the friend markers can already be done within the game along with the rest of the HUD. If the friend markers didn’t glitch, they would be hidden instead of frozen. While this occurs less frequently than in the past, it can still happen.

We’ll try to take another look at it for next patch, as well as try to address the catapult glitch (that I mentioned in my last reply in this thread).

Also can anything be done about chat key bindings? People are spamming them by pressing the binding over and over again and it’s really annoying. They always do it when an admin isn’t around. They always use All Caps or type out taunts.

• Game just stays stuck on loading screen, I just can’t get further than keyboard command screen on mac…Apparently a lot of people got this issue! Please fix this or remove “mac compatible” because it really isn’t the case!