Personal Stats/General Stats? mabe

• Personal Stats
    .Stats for overall kills Deaths K/D
    .Listing from the most amount of kills, to the least amount of kills for Weapons
    .Listing from the amount of kills/deaths, to the least amount of kills/deaths for Classes
    .Highest Kill streak
    .Longest Death steak
    .Stats for overall Win Lose W/L
    .Stats for Highest Wining steak
    .Stats for Longest Losing steak
    .Favorited body part to strike at, and are struck

General Stats
    .Stats for overall kills Deaths K/D
    .Listing from the most amount of kills, to the least amount of kills with Weapons
    .Listing from the most amount of kills/deaths, to the least amount of kills/deaths for Classes
    .Highest Kill streak
    .Stats for longest Wining steak
    .Stats for Longest Losing steak
    .Favorited body part most struck at.

well thats me Idea and Suggestion
    And if theres already one, then i just wasted alot of time. :(

• that would be awesome! … i was about to ask the same! irealy hope they add this in the game

• You’ve got a rank, be thankful for that. Any stats that negatively affect the way you play, most notably a K/D ratio, have no place in any game ever.

Which isn’t to say all stat tracking is bad, some are pretty damn fun, just look at TF2. Some of your suggestions are excellent but you take them too far. Win streak tracking is great, whereas Win/Loss tracking promotes disconnecting from a game the moment the tide of battle turns against your team. Unless a system is put in place to count disconnects as a loss, which is in itself unfair given the bloody unstable nature of steam this past week. Same thing with K/D, just stick with killstreaks + Longest Life.

• @Strudel:

You’ve got a rank, be thankful for that. Any stats that negatively affect the way you play, most notably a K/D ratio, have no place in any game ever.

Which isn’t to say all stat tracking is bad, some are pretty damn fun, just look at TF2. Some of your suggestions are excellent but you take them too far. Win streak tracking is great, whereas Win/Loss tracking promotes disconnecting from a game the moment the tide of battle turns against your team. Unless a system is put in place to count disconnects as a loss, which is in itself unfair given the bloody unstable nature of steam this past week. Same thing with K/D, just stick with killstreaks + Longest Life.

I’ve never liked stats, they tend to promote selfish play and detracts from the teamwork.