Your playerbase consists of so many bad sports,

• I regret having bought the game.

Even AoC had a playerbase with atleast a faint of non-asshole behavior.

• You couldn’t be more vague in this post but I’ll throw in my two cents.

Its not “Bad Sports” its just people who want to play the game they want to play it.

They have that right just like you.

Why don’t you just buy your own server and make rules if you feel everyone should play by your standards.

• Welcome to online games? I’d suggest making friends, and stop worrying so much what the opposing team is typing. When I play I am generally friendly and people seem to respond well back. So it may be up to you to set an example. Make a point to say “NS” or “nice duel”. Joking around helps. No reason to go emo because of a few A holes.

• I’m usually thick skinned, I never understood how someone can let people get to them through the internet, it’s just a bunch of trolls.
    I believe, but could be wrong, that in the next patch they’re adding a feature that allows you to disable the chat…This is what I’ve heard in game, but I’m not sure.

• @DirtyHoudini:

I’m usually thick skinned, I never understood how someone can let people get to them through the internet, it’s just a bunch of trolls.
    I believe, but could be wrong, that in the next patch they’re adding a feature that allows you to disable the chat…This is what I’ve heard in game, but I’m not sure.

Doesn’t pressing ‘H’ already hide the chat box? Or you mean VOIP?

• Could always host your own games, invite no one, and add bots then fight them? (Idk if that is possible BUT IT SHOULD BE).

• Although there are less chivalrous players, I know it’s just because it just came out and many people are playing. Many games that accumulate players who 1v1, etc, are generally ones that have been out a long time.

Apart from that, yeah, vague post and welcome to the interwebs. Be glad you’re not playing any MOBA game; or in fact, if you wanna ‘tuffen up’ then go play a MOBA game. Lol

• @Chuckdatass:

@DirtyHoudini:

I’m usually thick skinned, I never understood how someone can let people get to them through the internet, it’s just a bunch of trolls.

Doesn’t pressing ‘H’ already hide the chat box? Or you mean VOIP?

I don’t know, does it? I’ve never had a reason to ignore the chat because people were trolling or just mad.

Hey OP, try pressing H to hide the chat.

• What constitutes in this ‘bad sports’? Please don’t tell me it’s interrupting duels, playing as an archer or throwing a fire pot as an MaA or something like that because quite frankly if you are playing LTS, or any other game mode for that matter, all of those things I listed are there for a reason. As far as dueling goes, there really is no room for respecting duels in the first place. In LTS the T stands for team. I really hope that Duel mode would come sooner than later so that we can get the duel elitists out from the servers. :?

When I really do win a good, hard fight against an enemy or two, I very often do the ‘respect’ taunt from the list of taunts, if I have the time to do it. 8-)

• I love the Chivalry community. One of the best I’ve encountered in an online game recently <3 you guys.

• I dont have a big problem with it. People are usually saying ‘sorry’ at least after the rampant teamkilling hahaha

• Have only had friendly experiences with people. If you’re polite, they usually return the favor. I’ve seen the occasional response to someone’s question with “press f10”. But that’s pretty harmless and we usually all get a good laugh.

• @venomblade:

Have only had friendly experiences with people. If you’re polite, they usually return the favor. I’ve seem the occasional response to someones question with “press f10”. But that’s pretty harmless and we usually all get a good laugh.

What’s inappropriate about telling someone to activate party mode?

• @SlyGoat:

@venomblade:

Have only had friendly experiences with people. If you’re polite, they usually return the favor. I’ve seem the occasional response to someones question with “press f10”. But that’s pretty harmless and we usually all get a good laugh.

Unless it was changed, f10 seemed to be the suicide key.

• @venomblade:

@SlyGoat:

@venomblade:

Unless it was changed, f10 seemed to be the suicide key.

;)

• 8-)

• Most trouble I’ve had are the people who complain about slash spammers, firepots, vanguards, etc. I usually just tell them that if those “scrubs” suck so much, just kill them.

I think the problem is that the bad sports tend to be the loudest players.

• I’ve never played a game where people get so mad, literally every game some dude rages at me. I’ve had multiple times where people team switched just to constantly tk me when I’m playing archer or using a catapult to kill them. I hope a proper votekick option is implemented soon.

• @Janus3003:

Most trouble I’ve had are the people who complain about slash spammers, firepots, vanguards, etc. I usually just tell them that if those “scrubs” suck so much, just kill them.

I think the problem is that the bad sports tend to be the loudest players.

Oh you reminded me. If someone is complaining the whole game about tk’ing or cheap this or cheap that. I have a tendency to heckle them til no end. I don’t mind getting mad, but don’t keep harping about getting team killed when it happens to everyone.

EDIT: There is. type “votekick” in console and it will pull full list of players and you choose who you want to vote kick

• @SlyGoat:

8-)

Ohoho I should’ve read your name haha.