Team Stacking

• What will be the measures put in place to avoid having one team be significantly better than the other?

• A : TB doesn’t care in the least about this as Chivalry shows.
    B: Do you really think on a max size of 6v6 players that such stacking could happen?
    C: What makes you think TB would actually care about this in Mirage on such small server sizes?

• If they’re implementing ranks again, I hope they take it into account instead of only player count.

In Chivalry’s current case, if there are 5 veterans on team A and 6 noobs on team B then I am forced to join team A. It’s a little silly.

• Maybe they’re going the comp route of CS:GO and match people with others of equal skill level, or something similar. It seems that most online games go the comp way nowadays so it wouldn’t surprise me.

• @Rickvs said in Team Stacking:

In Chivalry’s current case, if there are 5 veterans on team A and 6 noobs on team B then I am forced to join team A. It’s a little silly.

This happens all too frequently. I think we can agree.

@lowhangingfruit said in Team Stacking:

A : TB doesn’t care in the least about this as Chivalry shows.

Come on. You know that doesn’t make sense. Chiv has a few shortcomings, but that doesn’t mean TB does’t care and won’t fix them.

B: Do you really think on a max size of 6v6 players that such stacking could happen?

Yes. With fewer players, each individual has more impact. Team debalance is actually more likely. All the more reason to fix this now before it becomes an issue.

C: What makes you think TB would actually care about this in Mirage on such small server sizes?

Because they’ve been talking about ranked and stuff. I have a feeling they’ve already been working on team balancing.