Feedback regarding Health.

• I’d like to start off by mentioning how annoying it is to have the health UI showing up on the right side, this might just be personal preference though it seems like a lot of games prefer to have health on the left side. The health bar going towards the right when you take damage seems more like an increase in HP than a decrease and it’s weird.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

As I mentioned it’s really hard to see it change when it goes from left->right when you lose health instead of the more common right->left.
    0_1466431361818_20160610213327_1.jpg
    Not to mention when the bar gets closer to the number it’s hard to see the exact amount of health you have left, perhaps a black outline would make it stand out more.

The amount of health also looks weird when you take a look at it. the numbers area really low for some characters. Also with higher numbers you would notice that your health drops faster, if you start with a 3 digit number and then go down to a 2 digit one it’s far more noticeable that you’ve lost health than if it stays as a 2 digit one until you die. I would suggest increasing the health and obviously also damage of weapons and the like, higher values make it easier to balance certain attacks so that they deal the perfect amount of damage whereas with lower values there’s a call for decimals.

Current health values are:

• Alchemancer: 70
    • Vypress: 70
    • Tinker: 85
    • Entropist: 100
    • Taurant: 115
    • Vigilist: 120

I’d suggest them to change to:

• Alchemancer: 150 (175 percentage wise)
    • Vypress: 175
    • Tinker: 200 (212.5 percentage wise)
    • Entropist: 250
    • Taurant: 275 (287.5 percentage wise)
    • Vigilist: 300

Some values would be lowered slightly percentage wise to look “prettier”, but with higher values it’s easier to play around with how much attacks deal. Getting your health reduced below 100 would mean you’d have to be more catious as an attack could suddenly kill you.

• @Xylvion I dont think there should be numbers at all, its distracting. There should be other indicators that you are on low health. It was one of the first pieces of feedback I posted, you just cant tell how much health you have without staring at the bottom right of the screen.

• Developer

This is a very valid point especially since we’ve gone down even further in the health to increase the lethality. Will be doing a pass on this at some point in the future.

If there’s any suggestions as to what the numbers would be I’d be interesting in hearing more.
    adjusted to 100 health the range is 100 (Vypress) and 135 (Vigilist)

70-95 = Current
    100-135
    125-170
    150-200
    160-220
    180-245
    200-270
    300-405

• @Vesros
    Wasn’t the vigilist’s health rebuffed recently and back at 120 from 95? Which would mean that they have roughly 71% more HP than a vypress ie 100-170 and not 100-135

I think that higher values overall are easier to work with in the long run.

• Developer

@Xylvion it was but the difference was a bit much, the actual range is larger then what i wrote but not by that much

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.