Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 47 - Unleash the Vypress Sabre!
Unleash the Vypress Sabre in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - a crossover weapon from Torn Banner Studios’ upcoming multiplayer magic & melee FPS Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
Join the Mirage Steam Community to unlock this brand new weapon in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, available as a replacement for the Sabre.
Also in this patch, a freshly baked batch of community-created weapons and armor:
This patch also addresses the following fixes.
- Miscellaneous exploit fixes
- Various config file exploits fixed (e.g. removing foliage)
- Tournament Mode; only admins can unpause a paused match
- fixed inverted normal map on Cold Spectre Greatsword
- Fix crash when downloading workshop files if using -nomovie
- added new UGC rounds 10,11 and 12!
- added Vypress Sabre… must be a member of Mirage Steam Community
- reverted accidental change that effectively broke the king objective. Removed bonus time for *completing second objective.
- added blockers to prevent you from reaching the gate to the king immediately. They are destroyed 10 seconds after the town objective completes.
- disabled collision on ash particle and instead added weather volumes to interior spaces to turn off the ash
- spawn point access blockering, some were quite easy to get into from the outside.
- Also some blocking volumes added to prevent a map exploit where players could get inside buildings they aren’t meant to.
- Cove LTS - fully blocked off spawn point zones
- set lightshaft meshes and fireflies to medium detail up from low (will not show up on low detail now). Set fixed bounds on fireflies particle system.
- added blockers during the first stage to prevent you from reaching the gate to the king, preventing attackers from camping the gate before the ram objective is complete to make it more fair to defenders
- set owner of first objective properly so when Agatha successfully completes it they are no longer told they failed
- tent burning progress bars are now split between left/right tents
- changed values on mason chieftain AI settings to not be out of range (which can make the AI act dumb)
- New! FFA map in the final library area of Drunken Bazaar
- Beta note: fixed broken spawns from first beta build
- there was one stair mesh with bad lightmaps which is all over hillside
Skindiacus last edited by
And just when you thought these problems would be permanent.