The War on HOG

• Gentlemen,

It’s come to my attention that a certain group of cancerous players have formed together and created a mega infection known to all as HOG PARA or as I and many else call them ‘House of Gimps’ They crash free for alls and double team absolutely everybody and ruin the experience for veteran and noob alike.

I recently lost one of my most trusted members to this very contagious disease known as ‘feintspamitis’ which all hog players are known to be afflicted with, i shall not name him out of former respect but I hope that he comes back to the light some day as HOG is no place for a good player.

After being relentlessly challenged by HOG and told ‘i’m going to be rekt’ i’ve decided to take a stand and show these so called ‘good players’ what true skill looks like, Since my clan has declined in activity as of late I don’t have the members to pull off a full 6v6 against this dark menace but that’s fine. Because i’m not the only one who recognises just how scummy these guys really are.

For one war only, SDS and The Legion will band together with 3 guys each to brave this terrible squad of players.

It will count as a win for both clans if we win on this momentous occasion. Or in the unlikely event that we lose it count as two wins for the gimps.

Despite them all being trash players, They all know how to manipulate swings, (which is a better way of saying they know how to hit-trade) and a certain degree of good feint reading is needed to take them on.

I myself believe that I possess one of best feint reading skills out there (If not, the best) Unfortunately, good feint reading is something you cannot teach and it must be attained through practice until your left index finger doesn’t even twitch at the sight of said feints (Yes, Really)

However, aside from reading feints, we can predict them and because hog really is just feints and messer trades, they can be predicted very easily. For example, use a maul against them and I guarantee that you’ll always land a hit. I myself do not main the maul and I find it easier to kill them with it as they get destroyed by the sheer righteous power.

All that aside we have to take this seriously, It’s already been mildly discussed but at some point during next week both The Legion and SDS need to do group practice with all of the members that are going to participate in this war. Expect heavy communication between both the clans in the coming days and weeks.

More details to follow.

b00ger out :)

Edit; The Legion have disbanded after HOG refused to fight and we have decided that it’s time to fade into legend. SDS, however will continue to hold the torch and when they march into war with the terrible clan, we will be ready to assist.

• Crush the HOG heathens ;)

• You got my sword boog

• Bring the jester king to the guillotine on the agathian hillside, pop off his head and parade it through the streets of Stoneshill! Hang the rest of his traitorous dogs! If they are afflicted with either feintspamitis, tradesalotitis, swinginitis (the less severe form of tradesalotitis), or stupidity then burn them at the pyre.

But in all seriousness these guys are cancer and they are literally the biggest meme in all of comp chivalry. Legit, when u have KYR Slayer (Mr. LMBs a lot), Hero jesterz (Paris Ssssssssssire), Chylin Dylan (the ATOM clan cheerleader), NJD (the head cheerleaders 2nd in command) and the rest of his goon squad, it becomes quite the meme.

• @That-Chiv-Vet said in The War on HOG:

Crush the HOG heathens ;)

That’s the plan

• I love how his own members follow him blindly like sheep. Not even knowing he gives 0 fucks about them.

• @AK said in The War on HOG:

Bring the jester king to the guillotine on the agathian hillside, pop off his head and parade it through the streets of Stoneshill! Hang the rest of his traitorous dogs! If they are afflicted with either feintspamitis, tradesalotitis, swinginitis (the less severe form of tradesalotitis), or stupidity then burn them at the pyre.

But in all seriousness these guys are cancer and they are literally the biggest meme in all of comp chivalry. Legit, when u have KYR Slayer (Mr. LMBs a lot), Hero jesterz (Paris Ssssssssssire), Chylin Dylan (the ATOM clan cheerleader), NJD (the head cheerleaders 2nd in command) and the rest of his goon squad, it becomes quite the meme.

Dylan is a cool guy though. But he post a lot of respect when he joined PARA

• Impossible too enjoy the game on Free for all when playing alone because of these monkeys. Plz beat them in the clan war! When will it happen? I would like too watch;)

• Bruce willis them with a ko…just dont get ving rhames’d https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kPqAV_74M

• Banned

Lol haven’t we been here before? It feels like history is repeating itself… Last time HOG pulled this lobby crashing bullshit I slaughtered them like dogs and posted 4 threads filled with 8v1 aces and 7-0’s Galore that ended up scaring them off the game before they were willing to fight. What makes you think they will fight now?

Funny tho booger… If I recall correct on a few occasions you helped these fools lobby crash and vote kick until the teams were me on mason and 8 HOG trash on Agatha.

It’s times like these I wish they didn’t renovate the forums… all those glorious screen shots of 7-0s and 8v1 lobbies with the scoreboard reading 8-0 after the first round are gone… Only the text remains…

• They aren’t even the real HOG. They are not as good as HOG was when they were in their prime. Its just Hero Jesterzz playing dress up. Lmfao

• NJD has been on my friends list for a while, and whenever I have joined his games it’s mostly Honorable Duels in FFA mode. (Been a few weeks)
    If this is on 360, I issue a challenge. Clans, schmans…let’s put a mob together.

• @Gnarlydude its on one, gotta keep up with the times my man, hog is the cancer (currently) of chiv on xboner, and for some reasom beyond me, good players with smarts enough to know not to join them have joined them, for example i lost njd and chillin dyln to them (schiz odin and hog para 911 be their tags now)

• Although I’ve never came across these HOG lobby crashers ever since I rarely ever play “Free for all” I agree that they are cancer and cannot wait to put an end to them… time to bring these Messer hit trading scrubs to the big boys… quite literally ;)

• @AK said in The War on HOG:

Chylin Dylan (the ATOM clan cheerleader)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU—

Part of this is my fault. The guy is my wingman, he joined OLDSKOOL and then Somer’s clan cause I convinced him to join. But I’ve been inactive for a couple weeks so he wandered off.

HOG gets no mercy, anyone who throws their lot in with HOG, their life is forfeit. RIP CHILLIN.

• Well I’m no cancer expert but I feel that cosbying is the only way to fully remove it

• @Xylo ha?

• @That-Chiv-Vet gotta get back in it bud

• @Somervillage said in The War on HOG:

@That-Chiv-Vet gotta get back in it bud

Imma help in the slaughter, then I’m gonna be ghetto mom on Dylan.

(beating the shit out of him) “I thought I told you to stop hanging with these HOG on the corner!!! get yo ass back in KOTS before I beat yo ass!!!”

• @That-Chiv-Vet you know what really surprised me is hide joining my group and not being a dick, hes a chill out dude and gives tips really was a bit of a shock when dyln crossed to that side