United Kingdom's membership of the European Union

• Well you can’t call us Eurotrash anymore tbh, a favourite term used on the USA Q3 servers hehe.
    The fact is the UK and USA will always be best allies

• ANNEX IRELAND!!!

• Perhaps this will stop the greenlands from aiding the corporate tax evaders now.
    I mean, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, gwon make the tea

• As usual the BBC news site a Blue Biased Conservative news site is bully the readers today.
    All kinds of rubbish , its the end of the World jim as we know it. However this EU stuff shouldn’t effect
    steam gamers tbh.

• The parties seem to all be imploding the reds and blues tbh. Let alone The other places saying they want to stay or veto the vote.
    I noted had the vote gone the other way they would have been ok with that so as they voted as part of the uk they can’t really then
    break off to be smaller countries within the UK tbh. I abstained from voting … in this debate. Russia likes it though but really it’s
    not practical to swop allies to the kgb us brits prefer the fbi tbh.

• Soooooo. Is britain going to float away and be its own continent? Hasbro might wanna update their risk boards.
    laugh

• @General-Firefly said in United Kingdom's membership of the European Union:

Soooooo. Is britain going to float away and be its own continent? Hasbro might wanna update their risk boards.
    laugh

That actually made me giggle a tiny bit.

• Apparently most peeps over in the UK didn’t even know wtf they were voting for and regret it SMFH.

BTW F*ck Trump for his hair and his dumb ass golf course XD

Merica’

• I am not very enlightened on the subject but what would the UK gain by leaving the EU?

• Also I heard that this is VERY likely to start another push for Scotland’s independence. Not to mention that Scotland and northern Ireland were more against leaving. What effect would this have on the United Kingdom if they have different views on matters as huge as this? Specifically what effect would this have on Scotland and to a much lesser extent Northern Ireland.

• Global Moderator

They are only losing atm and gaining nothing, but they first need to activate article 50 before they can leave and no one wants to take that responsibility. If they would activate it and it does get accepted then UK is done because too many others want their independence. I hope for the british people that no one ever activate article 50 and that government just vote to not leave. They are getting in too much of a crisis atm and too many people regret it. If Scotland would leave the UK it means they would proberly need to start their own country, Northern Ireland would proberly join Ireland to form an united country.

• @Mskittyiana WTF was the UK thinking? Seriously :(

Don’t quote me on this since I heard this on the news but apparently there’s been a spike in hate crimes and animosity towards immigrants over there since the whole split.

I feel like the country is gonna become like the English police-state in “V for Vendetta” n’ shit XD

• Global Moderator

They were being lied to tbh, you can never trust politics. They always promise things and at the end you see it were all just lies to get votes :s.

• It’s a conspiracy I tell you, prediction is the party that promises to get us back in the EU will have an election winner atm.

• @lowhangingfruit said in United Kingdom's membership of the European Union:

It’s a conspiracy I tell you, prediction is the party that promises to get us back in the EU will have an election winner atm.

The political left will probably win now since the people regret the “Brexit”.

• Its not such a biggie after all GB simply won’t be pushed about by those brussel sprouts, bullied at every turn
    As I abstained this vote my only opinion is whatever the outcome it was voted for by the whole of GB so the
    result stands. Although I do fancy a bagette butty with mayo my favourite snack when I was in Belguim tbh