Cancer

• I have developed cancer from all of theese inbred neckbeard degenerates who have been talking trash over the xbox live party system that is why i am going to report you for communication and you will get communication ban(my dad works for nitendo) But seriosuly everyone is talking trash for my clan and im over here like laldededed laldededa and autists telling me I cant beat them?!?!?! HAHAH IM paraasssiree aka heroemperor dumb bitch trihard wanna bes I bet even gucci gay wap an old member can kik all of ur buts in a fair 1v1 this thread was made to show torn banner the cancer virus that has spread amongst the wunderful community (sarcasm)

• I’m assuming you won’t be entering this year’s spelling bee?

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Cancer:

I’m assuming you won’t be entering this year’s spelling bee?

I’m actually surprised to see him on this site tbh, I wasn’t sure he could write… I guess I was wrong, sort of lol

• Wow Hero… You just topped every cringy thing I ever said laugh

• Everytime i want 1v1 u dont answer me back fix it plz :) il 7-0 u

• @HOG-PARA-LINK

Teach me how to wainbow

• @HOG-PARA-LINK said in Cancer:

I have developed cancer from all of theese inbred neckbeard degenerates who have been talking trash over the xbox live party system

Lol, the irony is killing me. Considering everyone in the game thinks you are cancer. I mean, we all know you have the very fatal disease ‘feintspamitis’ which you yourself created. You literally will just get destroyed on here in a war of words. Your less than stellar intelligence and vocabulary is already something everyone laughs at you for.

‘oooh myy godd boger nite, your to scrd to war big para’, i’ll wainbow you with my messer cuz im the king of chiv’

I cannot wait to destroy you and your shit clan. You sad, unintelligent husk of a human being.

• @b00ger-Knight said in Cancer:

@HOG-PARA-LINK said in Cancer:

I have developed cancer from all of theese inbred neckbeard degenerates who have been talking trash over the xbox live party system

Lol, the irony is killing me. Considering everyone in the game thinks you are are cancer. I mean, we all know you have the very fatal disease ‘feintspamitis’ which you yourself created. You literally will just get destroyed on here in a war of words. Your less than stellar intelligence and vocabulary is already something everyone laughs at you for.

‘oooh myy godd boger nite, your to scrd to war big para’, i’ll wainbow you with my messer cuz im the king of chiv’

I cannot wait to destroy you and your shit clan. You sad, unintelligent husk of a human being.

Cosby approved

• This post is deleted!

I have developed cancer from all of theese inbred neckbeard degenerates who have been talking trash over the xbox live party system that is why i am going to report you for communication and you will get communication ban(my dad works for nitendo) But seriosuly everyone is talking trash for my clan and im over here like laldededed laldededa and autists telling me I cant beat them?!?!?! HAHAH IM paraasssiree aka heroemperor dumb bitch trihard wanna bes I bet even gucci gay wap an old member can kik all of ur buts in a fair 1v1 this thread was made to show torn banner the cancer virus that has spread amongst the wunderful community (sarcasm)

My man you need this
    link text

I have developed cancer from all of theese inbred neckbeard degenerates who have been talking trash over the xbox live party system that is why i am going to report you for communication and you will get communication ban(my dad works for nitendo) But seriosuly everyone is talking trash for my clan and im over here like laldededed laldededa and autists telling me I cant beat them?!?!?! HAHAH IM paraasssiree aka heroemperor dumb bitch trihard wanna bes I bet even gucci gay wap an old member can kik all of ur buts in a fair 1v1 this thread was made to show torn banner the cancer virus that has spread amongst the wunderful community (sarcasm)

EVERYONE IMAGINE THIS ALL LISPED.

Hero I see that ass beating by Kyle and Homura wasn’t enough to get your punk ass to retire LOL…

And N get hooked on phonics. Spell shit properly, you are typing there is no reason for you to misspell unless you got autocorrect off, OR haven’t passed a third grade reading level. But I think that the latter might be your case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0faC-M6jKA

#ParaFuckBoys
    #Englishmuthafuckadoyouspeakit?

• Lmfao “hooked on monkey phonics”