PLAYSTATION 4 Framerate and Stuttering - Try to Contact the Studio -

• I just bought this game on PS4. I have not played it online yet because I don’t have a subscription right now.
    Anyways, after playing for a little bit, I noticed something… I actually just E-Mailed the Studio regarding this problem. The framerate on the PS4 is both horrible and extremely noticeable. While specifically playing against the Bots, the framerate was terrible. I loaded up a few maps completely by myself after, and the game was running fine because there was no enemies on the map… But when you have other players on the map, the game will stutter and lag. I would also like to point out that maps with a lot of grass and textures stuttered even more. Remember guys, this was against BOTS. If I went ONLINE, I’m sure it would be the same, or even worse! This game needs to be patched! I feel like the game cheated me out of money because it doesn’t run smoothly AT ALL. Does anyone else have the PS4 version? If you do, contact the Studio and tell them about these issues.

• Youre about half a year late to this party

• @Somervillage Care to say anything useful? Have you e-mailed them? Let them know about the problems.

• @hippo0789 idk if half a year late is some foreign language to you but we’ve tried this already, there will be no updates the game has been out for awhile now with only the dlc problem fixed

• @Somervillage some people still have this problem and were simply told to contact Activision

• @AK must u respond to every post made on these forums

• @hippo0789 said in PLAYSTATION 4 Framerate and Stuttering - Try to Contact the Studio -:

I just bought this game on PS4. I have not played it online yet because I don’t have a subscription right now.

Actually I found something out the other day which was fairly interesting. As far as I am aware you don’t actually need a paid subscription to PSN to play Chivalry. When mine ran out temporarily, I played the game with no problems (whilst all other CD and downloaded games disallowed access to MP)

IMO probably because the console port was so rushed that they didn’t even add the mechanism to recognise PSN sub or not lol. Anyone else noticed this?

• @Chudder Unfortunately, it does not work for me.
    I have tried several times, I simply get the message “needing a subscription.”

Although, my friend’s account has been on my PS4. He is subscribed. I decided to play online on his profile, while on my console. I got to level 2 and stopped because the game is a huge mess full of framerate problems. (Whether you are fighting bots or real people… As we all know, lol.)

• @hippo0789 welcome to chiv

• @hippo0789 said in PLAYSTATION 4 Framerate and Stuttering - Try to Contact the Studio -:

@Chudder Unfortunately, it does not work for me.
    I have tried several times, I simply get the message “needing a subscription.”

Although, my friend’s account has been on my PS4. He is subscribed. I decided to play online on his profile, while on my console. I got to level 2 and stopped because the game is a huge mess full of framerate problems. (Whether you are fighting bots or real people… As we all know, lol.)

Probably was playing on the wrong servers

• @AK Wrong servers? I could play without a subscription if I go to a certain server? Can you explain more?

@AK Wrong servers? I could play without a subscription if I go to a certain server? Can you explain more?

No that was my bad. I meant to quote someone who was saying the lag was unbearable. Sorry to get your hopes up :/

• @AK No, that’s ok. Game is nearly unplayable, anyways. Haha.

:-)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.