Detach from event?

• alt text

This is my quick Kismet setup.
    When I press NUMPAD 1, it attaches me to the Death event.
    When I press NUMPAD 2, it should undo so.

In other words, when I press NUMPAD 1 and then die, it will say something in chat.
    When I press NUMPAD 1, then NUMPAD 2 and THEN die, it shouldn’t say anything in chat.

The problem however is that it does still fire that event. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to DETACH the Death event so that once I’ve pressed NUMPAD 2, it should NOT still activate that event.

• I don’t know if there is a way to detach without writing a custom Kismet node.
    However, you could store ‘detached’ players in an object list and test if the instigator of the event is among them.

• @Hordy said in Detach from event?:

However, you could store ‘detached’ players in an object list and test if the instigator of the event is among them.

Ah, I see. But isn’t the instigator on the Death event the player who KILLED the attached player instead of the attached player himself?

• @Rickvs said in Detach from event?:

But isn’t the instigator on the Death event the player who KILLED the attached player instead of the attached player himself?

I don’t think so. Try it.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.