PS4 - EASTERN LEGION - WARTABLE

• This forum page is posted to discuss the ideas of an alliance system.
    Option A - Divide and Conquer
    DIVIDING THE PLAYERS AMONG THE ALLIANCE

• Three clans will alliance under one temporary order
    • We will use “A” to represent order 1
      . A will consist of three clans
      Clan 1 - Red
      Clan 2 - Blue
      Clan 3 - Green
      . Each clan will take 9 members out to participate in "A"
      Red will take out 9
      Blue will take out 9
      Green will take out 9
      . So “A” will consist of 27 players.
    • These 27 players will form into 3 groups consisting of 3 members from each clan
      . Red will contribute 3 players to Group 1, 2, and 3
      . Blue will contribute 3 players to Group 1, 2, and 3
      . Green will contribute 3 players to Group 1,2 and 3
    • So each group will consist of 3 members from each clan
      . 3 red, 3 blue, 3 green - equaling 9 players total in each group
    • These three groups will then fight an enemy alliance in a Game Mode - Team Objective

• It’s obvious you’ve put a bit of thought into this, but do you realistically think you’ll be able to organise something like this? It’s already a dying community and a struggle to arrange a simple CW these days.

Good luck anyway.

• Also considering theres maybe a handful of ps4 players that are on the forums

• i just bought the game for ps4

psn:Wet_Day_Dream

• I forgot PS4 had chivalry. Does anyone even play Chiv on that, I never see anyone post anything about it.

• Addison bro we dont use tornbanner forums, talk to warhammer about clan stuff i think he has a website for it

• @coledeawesome said in PS4 - EASTERN LEGION - WARTABLE:

Addison bro we dont use tornbanner forums, talk to warhammer about clan stuff i think he has a website for it

Get rekt for not using the forums

• No one else uses the forums now either. All PC stuff is on Reddit. This forum is literally like 5 of you all posting.

• @Naleaus said in PS4 - EASTERN LEGION - WARTABLE:

This forum is literally like 5 of you all posting.

LOL so true. Even when I see a new poster, the thread gets taken over by the same asshats “IM THE BEST” “NO IM THE BEST” “I WAS THE BEST IN MY PRIME” “YOU ALL SUCK”

• @bcbuddy said in PS4 - EASTERN LEGION - WARTABLE:

@Naleaus said in PS4 - EASTERN LEGION - WARTABLE:

This forum is literally like 5 of you all posting.

LOL so true. Even when I see a new poster, the thread gets taken over by the same asshats “IM THE BEST” “NO IM THE BEST” “I WAS THE BEST IN MY PRIME” “YOU ALL SUCK”

There’s not even a debate anymore.

Zombies was the best in his prime. TGL Error is Noe the best player. TGL Error of today would’ve beaten the zombies of yesterday if you measure both in their prime. Same goes for their respective clans.

• @AK gotta give a nod to the fact that error can also mess your day up with all classes and weapons wheras kyle was very diverse with his…messer…no that cant be right there must be something else he used hmmmmm, oh ya there was also the messer

• Not on topic but at least about PS4, what is Error’s PSN name? I want to know if I’ve fought him before.