• I declare this to forever be the tag of the elites of the Chivalry community. Bonus points if you’re one of the first 100 registered users - which is anyone who’s user ID is under 152 - since there are no users registered to 1-52 except for the web developer, with Tibberius being the second registered user at 53. There were 152 pokemon in the original series including Mew and Mewtwo, so this is probably no coincidence. Dibs on Pikachu.

More to the point, though: next month, Chivalry celebrates its one year unveilment anniversary, and we celebrate becoming the first group of year+ community members. We need to start planning some kind of awesome party.

Other worthy accolades: gB is the first registered non-team member, Buddikaman is the first guy to have more than one registered account (isn’t that against the rules? :P )

• Yeah, time has flown by so fast since then. I still remember when I first played the game like it was yesterday, I was wowed so much.

• lol slygoat creating more elitism within the community such a noob.

• @Sir:

lol slygoat creating more elitism within the community such a noob.

But these are the early years where we’re allowed to bask in our elitism as being the first (and thus totally most dedicated and best) fans. Soon we’ll be able to look back on this and say “remember how much better the community was when it was smaller?” after the millions of other players discover the awesomeness of Chivalry and go on to ruin it for us by flooding the forums, and the devs forget about us because they’re too busy diving into their swimming pools filled with cash.

• To be honest, the community has become quite shitty lately :´(

I miss how things were things back in 2010 :(

• Bah, the forum keeps getting shittier and shittier, I already miss what we were in march :(

• I think its you wingy. You’ve changed your not the same forumer you used to be.

How do we check the user id btw?

• I blame all those noobs who joined after the 19th of may. Way to jump on a bandwagon.

Edit
    Go and post in the Warband thread I went to all that trouble of making a big post and no one read it QQ

• Developer

We aim to always stay involved with the community, no matter how ludicrously rich we get or don’t get :D .

• @Tibberius:

We aim to always stay involved with the community, no matter how ludicrously rich we get or don’t get :D .

EDIT: GET ;)

• Just lie and say your making an mmorpg. Then when you release a game unlike mortal and darkfall online that IS awesome and that you DONT have to pay monthly for the player base you duped will forgive you.

• @Sir:

I think its you wingy. You’ve changed your not the same forumer you used to be.

How do we check the user id btw?

I believe it is what shows at the end of the URL when you are viewing somebody’s member profile. (click your username in a post you made or search members.)

I guess mine would be

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65

which means I’m number 13 after the devs. f*ck yeah!

• @Sir:

I think its you wingy. You’ve changed your not the same forumer you used to be.

I´ve noticed you have changed too. Im through with this relationship!

• Boreale is silly and smells like…. a giant snails burp.

• I’ll appreciate it if the developers invite me to their mansions in the future! ;)

• Well, I’m not a member of the elite. :(

I lurked and prowled the forums without an account for months… :evil:

What is that smiley supposed to be anyway?!

• @Scorp:

I’ll appreciate it if the developers invite me to their mansions in the future! ;)

Nope.

• Developer

@Expat:

Well, I’m not a member of the elite. :(

Rune Kite Shield and Mace, of course.

• @Tibberius:

@Expat:

AAAGHHH nostalgia attack!

• @Tibberius:

@Expat:

Lol nerd.

Maces sucked but I used them anyway because mace always = coolest weapon.