Different Weapons imo

• Just listing different weapons based on random things. Feel free to comment on my list and make fun of me :3

Get rekt for scrolling down

• Most Fun Weapon: Maul, hands down. Who doesn’t love one shorting people with this! Its just such a fun weapon and IMO the most fun to use.

Most newb friendly weapon: Claymore, RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT

Most draggable weapon: Zweihander, its just so slow and long the draggability (made up word) is so amazing with this weapon.

Easiest weapon to pick up and do really good: Tie between Messer and Claymore, for different reasons not really comparable.

Hardest to use: Any dagger tbh, could say fists even. Experienced players will laugh at you if u challenge them and pull out a butter knife.

Most fun ranged weapon: Had trouble deciding between the sling and Heavy Crossbow but it’d have to go with the HXB. I’ve always loved being able to use it like a shotgun and one shot every class XD.

Least useful weapon: Daggers… Some would say the Fork but even the fork has some potential. Daggers just suck in general, 0 range, such little damage. You will simply get g0mbled by everyone while using any dagger.

Mist pointless weapon: Cudgel, hands down. Just use a mace! If you are an archer then just use a short sword or sabre. For real though the cudgel is just… A STICK!!! I can go into my backyard and find a stick to use as a “cudgel”.

The official troll weapon: Sling, literally. This is the sonarz special.

Funniest thing to kill someone with: Heavy kicks. Doesn’t really count as a weapon but idk… Thought it was deserving.

Most underrated weapons:

1. Short Sword
    2. War Hammer
    3. Flail and Heavy Flail
    4. Hatchet
    5. Fork

Most Overrated weapons

1. Bardiche
    2. Morning Star
    3. Short Bow
    4. Halbierd
    5. Brandistock

Most Annoying weapons to fight against

1. Double Axe
    2. Quarterstaff
    3. Claymore
    4. The noob axe (the last two handed axe)
    5. Brandistock

Most Skillful Weapon: Longsword, hands down. Requires so much fines to use with huge success and it has such little hit trade potential. It is also the most balanced weapon in the game and literally can’t be considered OP in any way.

Best shield: Kite Shield, Looks the best and unless I’m mistaken it has the best recovery time for shield blocks.

Best bastard sword used as a one hander: Longsword, it gets a slight range boost when wielded with one hand and the stabs become more effective then they already were. The accels become insane and the reposts u can pull off become endless.

Weapon with worst reputation: Claymore, this weapon has the reputation of being the casuals favorite weapon because it cuts through every class like butter with the speed of light. It has a reputation of simply being spammed and abused. It also invises like crazy. Its nickname is the gaymore

• Why did it number it 5-9. I typed in 5-1. Forum glitch confirmed

• Morning Star and Norse are the best weapons for MAA hands down.

• @AK said in Different Weapons imo:

Most Fun Weapon: Maul, hands down. Who doesn’t love one shorting people with this! Its just such a fun weapon and IMO the most fun to use.

Most newb friendly weapon: Claymore, RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT

Most draggable weapon: Zweihander, its just so slow and long the draggability (made up word) is so amazing with this weapon.

Easiest weapon to pick up and do really good: Tie between Messer and Claymore, for different reasons not really comparable.

Hardest to use: Any dagger tbh, could say fists even. Experienced players will laugh at you if u challenge them and pull out a butter knife.

Most fun ranged weapon: Had trouble deciding between the sling and Heavy Crossbow but it’d have to go with the HXB. I’ve always loved being able to use it like a shotgun and one shot every class XD.

Least useful weapon: Daggers… Some would say the Fork but even the fork has some potential. Daggers just suck in general, 0 range, such little damage. You will simply get g0mbled by everyone while using any dagger.

Mist pointless weapon: Cudgel, hands down. Just use a mace! If you are an archer then just use a short sword or sabre. For real though the cudgel is just… A STICK!!! I can go into my backyard and find a stick to use as a “cudgel”.

The official troll weapon: Sling, literally. This is the sonarz special.

Funniest thing to kill someone with: Heavy kicks. Doesn’t really count as a weapon but idk… Thought it was deserving.

Most underrated weapons:

1. Short Sword
    2. War Hammer
    3. Flail and Heavy Flail
    4. Hatchet
    5. Fork

Most Overrated weapons

1. Bardiche
    2. Morning Star
    3. Short Bow
    4. Halbierd
    5. Brandistock

Most Annoying weapons to fight against

1. Double Axe
    2. Quarterstaff
    3. Claymore
    4. The noob axe (the last two handed axe)
    5. Brandistock

Most Skillful Weapon: Longsword, hands down. Requires so much fines to use with huge success and it has such little hit trade potential. It is also the most balanced weapon in the game and literally can’t be considered OP in any way.

Best shield: Kite Shield, Looks the best and unless I’m mistaken it has the best recovery time for shield blocks.

Best bastard sword used as a one hander: Longsword, it gets a slight range boost when wielded with one hand and the stabs become more effective then they already were. The accels become insane and the reposts u can pull off become endless.

Weapon with worst reputation: Claymore, this weapon has the reputation of being the casuals favorite weapon because it cuts through every class like butter with the speed of light. It has a reputation of simply being spammed and abused. It also invises like crazy. Its nickname is the gaymore

Good Post, However considering this is just your opinion i will voice my own about my choice of weaponry

However i will shorten it for everyone else’s sake. (Just kidding teehee)

For fun: Maul, i agree that it is so fun to oneshot reverse head people who don’t block all the time.
    For noobs: It’s a tie between the Messer and the claymore. RT RT RT RT RT applies to both :

Drag: Zwei, nuff said.

Easiest: ^ and add the pole hammer. 2 shot every class and allow you to ace a whole team ‘Randy Randerson ;) ;)’

Hardest: I’d say the flails. lol they’ve got a broken hitbox and no range. plus you have to use a shield with them too. rip

Ranged: longbow is best bow. SDS know hell hath no fury like a b00ger knight archer in a teamObj clan war ;)

Useless: I think the daggers are situational, since archers can use them really well provided they play patient. I think overall the cudgel is worst weapon haha, it just phases right through people.

Pointless (the irony) : Fork, it has less range/damage than the spear and the spear is still relatively fast. lel

Troll: Sling, looking like a total gimp flinging this thing around has never been so satisfying

Funniest: Sling, Kicks, rainbow flails. :P

Underated:

Billhook, it’s the claymore of the polearms :’)

Grand Mace, Two shots any class and has slightly more range than the maul. not to mention faster ;)

Sword of war, most use it for the speed but it’s actually incredibly good to drag and people panic parry it because of the speed. ez

Falchion, It actually does alot of damage. It’s the messer’s little brother.

Heavy Flail, It two shots vanguards if you can hit them (That’s a big if)

Overrated:
    Longsword: It’s good, but talked about too much. haha
    Zweihander: Yes you can drag it, and it has the range of a small tree. but i don’t like it.
    Bearded axe: super fast and ez trade hits but with literally no range . arcer’s favourite weapon if i remember. lel
    Quarterstaff: In the hands of a master (ie. myself) it’s annoying as hell to fight, but against a noob who wants to be sun wukong all you have to do is outrange and trade. lol
    Brandistock: When addy uses this weapon it’s the bane of all knights out there, good thing i use the halberd and match this godforsaken weapon in range.

Annoying:
    quickscopebow (Shortbow)
    gombletradesupreme (Double Axe)
    Meta (Messer)
    Gaymore (Claymore)
    Omega Dildo 9000 (Brandistock)

Skillful: i’d say the longsword is the staple for all who wish to surpass the nub nub meta. enough on that.

Shield: i prefer the tower shield as it makes a good roman-like shield wall in numbers which has saved many a good dark forest teamobj in the past xD

One handing: I agree with the longsword in this cat.

Worst Rep: Messer, it’s the staple for all of HOG. TGL or tiggl as i love to call them use it too and it’s just such a cunt weapon. 2 hits and you’re dead.

Soon as they’ve hit you once with a trade hit, I guarantee you’ll be traded again. and that’s the reason i’m forced to switch to longsword sometimes when i get overwhelmed when my ‘godberd’ doesn’t work.

tl;dr i hate the messer, i love the halberd. :)

• @b00ger-Knight My god that is long post.

• @Zemen said in Different Weapons imo:

@b00ger-Knight My god that is long post.

;)

• @b00ger-Knight [Insert dick joke] ?

• @Zemen

Dick jokes are worst jokes.

Reminds me of when i was in a party with a couple of lads and one said.

‘Hey b00g you faggot, i’d rainbow you with the claymore and buttfuck you with it… but i don’t swing that way’

I nearly died inside from the cringe when i’d realised he was making a pun. :’(

• @b00ger-Knight Glad to see you’re not a cancerous cunt. I feel sry that your ears had to hear that.

• @Zemen

After being chat-banned for exposing my former clan leader as a lying, backstabbing, manipulating prick. I just gave up:/

I realise there is no absolutely no point in trying to argue with people who clearly have no intelligence. So now, i enjoy the game and when people get salty at me for killing them I try my hardest to ignore them.

• @b00ger-Knight said in Different Weapons imo:

@Zemen

After being chat-banned for exposing my former clan leader as a lying, backstabbing, manipulating prick. I just gave up:/

I realise there is no absolutely no point in trying to argue with people who clearly have no intelligence. So now, i enjoy the game and when people get salty at me for killing them I try my hardest to ignore them.

Former clan leader?

• @AK I have actually found the prison shank (thrusting dagger) quite effective of a weapon.

• @Teutonic_Knight said in Different Weapons imo:

@AK I have actually found the prison shank (thrusting dagger) quite effective of a weapon.

Experienced players will literally matrix out of the way of a dagger and g0mble or run away and g0mble.

I typically only use daggers to throw up gang signs with them XD

• @b00ger-Knight

Forgot about the bilhook. I remember I used it once in a clan war because I was getting pissed off and ended up acing with it in a kendo. It is a 3 hit to knights some cases and 2 shots Vans

• @b00ger-Knight Haha I just laugh at ppl that get salty and send hate messages. I tell its just a game and they still insult me. Probably would be best if I ignore them but I just can’t resist.

• @That-Chiv-Vet said in Different Weapons imo:

@b00ger-Knight said in Different Weapons imo:

@Zemen

Former clan leader?

Hydrocolt :/

• I always wondered what it would be like if the maa could equip the warhammer, probably too op to handle

• @b00ger-Knight nah man ignoring aint healthy, just do as i (and many geniuses before me) have done, send back “k” then continue to kill and tbag only said person all of next match, mind u i now have needs work pinned on me but ive made lots angry and even made gen0cism/SB I 1udidntc quit chiv lol

• Hey, the Claymore is a great weapon…LMAO

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.