44.) ItBeJakobe
    45.) YakubGreenHeart
    46.) Axhby

Are you just throwing names out omfg.

“Super Elite” lol

• @King-Roffledude said in New Clan <KOR>:

19.) jessomaticz
    20.) bcbudd1

LOL you sly devil slipping those in! I feel so violated but it still cracked me up. I’ll be there…in spirit!

• @Xylo 40 people but how many will show up is the question

• LOL HE ADDED BCBUDD AND BCBUDD ISNT EVEN IN IT. Also, “super elite?” Elite compared to a soccer team of 8 year old girls? Maybe. Literally just threw out irrelevant and random names. 95% of which don’t know what the hell they’re doing besides RT and back slashing. This isn’t a clan. It’s a chemotherapy group for players you’re turning into cancer. 40 players. Nice. Half fun with overly laggy lobbies and a party y’all can’t even fit in to.

K.Y.S

• This post is deleted!

• @bcbuddy said in New Clan <KOR>:

@King-Roffledude said in New Clan <KOR>:

19.) jessomaticz
    20.) bcbudd1

LOL you sly devil slipping those in! I feel so violated but it still cracked me up. I’ll be there…in spirit!

Long live thy cult of douchebaggery.

• Roffle, how the hell do you achieve of having NEGATIVE 20 reputation?

• Banned

He is a liar and a shit disturber, the backlash he received from said lies resulted in many forum users down voting every post he made were he boasted and told fallacies about he skill level and dueling conquests.

• This post is deleted!

• @LordRoffleSalad the game is on sale that’s the only reason you have anyone…

I’d bet if you ever hold a real practice no one would show

Also your credibility when it comes to saying who is in your clan is tarnished so I think we would all like to see the people you say recruit to say they are actually in your clan

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @LordRoffleSalad said in New Clan <KOR>:

Latest recruits are BulletFiber , Man Of Chivalry , GraciousRhino I just got them today . Man of chiv has been a friend since 360.

Enjoy your growth spurt but beware, for recruiting just anyone will cause harm. Inner-clan beefs can demolish a clan quicker than hit trading messers.

Only recruit the peeps you trust to show up, perform their best, and more importantly, be loyal.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE PICKED UP BULLETFIBER AND CLAIMS HIS CLAN ISNT CANCEROUS. Haha go ahead and get yanniblaze while you’re at it xD please do go ahead and start clan wars:) the scent of my knight’s balls will gladly be upon bullet’s face after I’m done with him.

• @KIYIS you screaming at your phone bud calm down, stalking this thread like a hawk dont you have clans to betray or something?

• @Somervillage Ooh someone is still upset about losing a lot of players. Hey remember that thread you made about people getting butt hurt in chivalry and how it’s just a game? Funny. I remember that.
    Unfortunately, I will not be “betraying” this clan I’m in (made up of primarily players that left your clan) for another. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    But thanks for your concern on me yelling at my phone. Got a little too excited at the thought of making Bulletfiber rage quit yet another lobby after completely embarrassing him.

• @KIYIS i read about 5 words before i gave up, someone doesnt understand sarcasm, i was joking btw we have about 12 players that are all better than ya lol

• Apologies if theres more than 12 in the clan lol dont care to count

• @Somervillage I know you’re the practical jokester of chiv and all, but you should probably stay away from the sarcasm. Obviously wasn’t in good taste. And hey I have no reason to hate on your clan. Would definitely be down for a scrimmage or war sometime soon and see what happens