New Clan <KOR>

• This post is deleted!

• @LordRoffleSalad said in New Clan <KOR>:

Latest recruits are BulletFiber , Man Of Chivalry , GraciousRhino I just got them today . Man of chiv has been a friend since 360.

Enjoy your growth spurt but beware, for recruiting just anyone will cause harm. Inner-clan beefs can demolish a clan quicker than hit trading messers.

Only recruit the peeps you trust to show up, perform their best, and more importantly, be loyal.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE PICKED UP BULLETFIBER AND CLAIMS HIS CLAN ISNT CANCEROUS. Haha go ahead and get yanniblaze while you’re at it xD please do go ahead and start clan wars:) the scent of my knight’s balls will gladly be upon bullet’s face after I’m done with him.

• @KIYIS you screaming at your phone bud calm down, stalking this thread like a hawk dont you have clans to betray or something?

• @Somervillage Ooh someone is still upset about losing a lot of players. Hey remember that thread you made about people getting butt hurt in chivalry and how it’s just a game? Funny. I remember that.
    Unfortunately, I will not be “betraying” this clan I’m in (made up of primarily players that left your clan) for another. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    But thanks for your concern on me yelling at my phone. Got a little too excited at the thought of making Bulletfiber rage quit yet another lobby after completely embarrassing him.

• @KIYIS i read about 5 words before i gave up, someone doesnt understand sarcasm, i was joking btw we have about 12 players that are all better than ya lol

• Apologies if theres more than 12 in the clan lol dont care to count

• @Somervillage I know you’re the practical jokester of chiv and all, but you should probably stay away from the sarcasm. Obviously wasn’t in good taste. And hey I have no reason to hate on your clan. Would definitely be down for a scrimmage or war sometime soon and see what happens

• @KIYIS solve some crimes with those detective skills bud, i aint got nothing against u aside from the fact i dont like ya and never have lol but alas a snorlax is in the area…ciao

• @Somervillage “never liked ya” but cried, whined, and pouted like a bitch when I left and helped Mogzi convince Nacho and Freeza to leave your clan too. Cute. Also gets butt hurt when sinz won’t kick me from the party. You can quit the “tough guy” act now.
    K.Y.S

• @KIYIS never had a tough guy act though? And nacho wasnt in my clan at all and freeza still subs when i need him hes chillin, didnt cry when you left either lol it was like a leaf falling from a tree, no big deal theres plenty to replace it next season

• @KIYIS the only thing that bothered me was how much you cried and whined to me about not letting mogzy into my clan, then turned around and begin to suck on that wiener bud

• @Somervillage I will admit I did have to get accustomed to Mogzy, but once we talked and I saw his play style, how could I not accept an offer to join his clan? This “weiner sucking” you speak of, is just me getting better off of a player who could 7-0 you like nothing. So please do throw the petty insults of me siding with Mogzy. And nah dude your ass was butt hurt you were losing all your players. Can’t even be in a party without hearing you complain and moan out of your vagina about how much of a “traitor” I am. I don’t see NewAge getting butt hurt when I’m in his parties. So try again. Forgive me for mixing up roster players. Lost track of how many left. It’s funny though that you suck freeza’s weiner and let him sub even though he “betrayed” and yet you leak out of your vaginal canal when I offer to help and turn down an SDS scrimmage. Gg.

• This post is deleted!

• @LordRoffleSalad kissass*

• Was so close to a damn hypno and i dont whine dude its just i make a clan and get some fairly solid players to form my base and we all chillout and play together and what not trying to grow the clan, im thinking damn i got a mighty fine core here thats sticking, then bam…everyone leaves cause “i wanna be atom 2.0” lets not balance out the teams cause thats absurd right, lets make a team that everyone dreads facing and eventually disbands cause nobody wants to get crushed by them anymore, i did not whine nor complain of your departure, i merely whined and complained of the fact that u ambandoned us without a second thought

• But alas im done arguing with a wall, you win with your random name calling and use of vaginal jokes, i concede from childish overload

• @KIYIS said in New Clan <KOR>:

@Somervillage “never liked ya” but cried, whined, and pouted like a bitch when I left and helped Mogzi convince Nacho and Freeza to leave your clan too. Cute. Also gets butt hurt when sinz won’t kick me from the party. You can quit the “tough guy” act now.
    K.Y.S

I don’t know what happened between you two but that’s nothing to be proud of that’s kinda disloyal. You don’t poach players when you leave a clan…

Even though mogzy was kinda disloyal to begin with, he’s a cool dude but ever since ATOM dissolved, he changes clans like tampons :/

• @KIYIS said in New Clan <KOR>:

@Somervillage Ooh someone is still upset about losing a lot of players. Hey remember that thread you made about people getting butt hurt in chivalry and how it’s just a game? Funny. I remember that.
    Unfortunately, I will not be “betraying” this clan I’m in (made up of primarily players that left your clan) for another. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    But thanks for your concern on me yelling at my phone. Got a little too excited at the thought of making Bulletfiber rage quit yet another lobby after completely embarrassing him.

roast
    rōst/
    verb
    past tense: roasted; past participle: roasted
    cook (food, especially meat) by prolonged exposure to heat in an oven or over a fire.
    “she was going to roast a leg of lamb for Sunday dinner”
    synonyms: cook, bake, grill, broil
    “potatoes roasted in olive oil”
    criticize or reprimand severely.
    “if you waste his time he’ll roast you”

Dang son you can’t hit me with all that at once personally im not one for doing the whole wine and dine sort of thing I’m more of a roofie and drag kind of guy