Hall of Savages.

• Banned

Hall of fame savages over the past years.
    Few that I’ve witnessed few that I haven’t I’m sure some of you can name some savs

#1 zombies cuz get rekt
    #2 chilln Dylan the only guy to talk shit to your face and talk nice about u behind ur back.
    #3 homura low key savage
    #4 n4cho the white gue savage
    #5 hide yo kids nothing to say we just all know
    #6 Vader calls dominos tells the pizza man “get rekt you close early sorry I’m just a savage” on mic. Also names himself on the savage list and talks in 3rd person kys.
    #7 yanniblaze the kid that doesn’t wipe his ass after he shits cuz he’s too savage. Also pisses in public urinal with his pants around his ankles. Rekt.
    #8 newageknight needs some cred holding a clan together for that long ain’t easy. Kms
    #9 AK and Jefdel both at the same time because they are the same person probably. same fighting style everything the same. We got trolled rekt kys.

Honorable mentions:

Tgl error kys
    Generalgaytelo kys
    Boombox kys
    Gucci guwop kys
    Alpha wolf kys

GG boys

• #10 Addybear22- Never plays any pub only plays Chivs during practice and ClanWars, Best EU player since 360, only Brandi stock master on XBOX, can go a month without playing Chivs and hop on without warming up and still play to his full potential.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

What’s a savage ? ;)

• Banned

@ATOM–KYLE

Savage

1 {adjective}: An act that is either cool or hardcore, going beyond the normal scope of the given situation.
    2 {noun}: A person who often displays savage behaviour according to the above definition
    1: "Did you see the way he threw that bastard? That was savage…"
    2: “Gods, Matt is a savage.”

• @Vade get rekt for pulling out the dictionary.

• Banned

@Vade said in Hall of Savages.:

@ATOM–KYLE

Savage

1 {adjective}: An act that is either cool or hardcore, going beyond the normal scope of the given situation.
    2 {noun}: A person who often displays savage behaviour according to the above definition
    1: "Did you see the way he threw that bastard? That was savage…"
    2: “Gods, Matt is a savage.”

1. I end zombies/ ATOM x KYLE.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Hall of Savages.:

#10 Addybear22- Never plays any pub only plays Chivs during practice and ClanWars, Best EU player since 360, only Brandi stock master on XBOX, can go a month without playing Chivs and hop on without warming up and still play to his full potential.

‘Best EU Player’?

Just wait till Error see’s that. Without question Addybear is the master with the dildo stick supreme 9001. But universally, Most of TGL are better imo.

I’d say myself and SP4C3 C4KE, are equal contenders for the some of the best in UK as we’re not in the EU anymore (lel)

smh

• Banned

@b00ger-Knight said in Hall of Savages.:

@SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Hall of Savages.:

#10 Addybear22- Never plays any pub only plays Chivs during practice and ClanWars, Best EU player since 360, only Brandi stock master on XBOX, can go a month without playing Chivs and hop on without warming up and still play to his full potential.

‘Best EU Player’?

Just wait till Error see’s that. Without question Addybear is the master with the dildo stick supreme 9001. But universally, Most of TGL are better imo.

I’d say myself and SP4C3 C4KE, are equal contenders for the some of the best in UK as we’re not in the EU anymore (lel)

smh
    TGL error? as in “Mr. 3-7 and still mad about it” plz he is bad addy was harder to kill than he was. TBH.

• Banned

@Vizzle said in Hall of Savages.:

@Vade get rekt for pulling out the dictionary.

Get rekt for thinking that definition of savage is politically correct.

• @Vade Get rekt for thinking that I think definition of savage is politically correct.

• Banned

@Vizzle get rekt for not clearly stating your conclusive opinion of the above politically incorrect definition of savage. Therefore a kys is on route via forum post. Along with the subject of getting rekt coming to a close with an obvious “rekt vizzle” in the end. #SDS

• @b00ger-Knight No salt intended but I truly believe Addybear22 is the best EU player in Chivs. He has bested every player he has ever fought against EU or American. Minus Zombies and that was still to close for comfort, (lag excuse not accepted) The fact that he is not put in the top of all Xbox Chivs players in unrealistic. If you don’t agree with me challenge him to a duel and get “REKT” #TrueStory

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Hall of Savages.:

@b00ger-Knight No salt intended but I truly believe Addybear22 is the best EU player in Chivs. He has bested every player he has ever fought against EU or American. Minus Zombies and that was still to close for comfort, (lag excuse not accepted) The fact that he is not put in the top of all Xbox Chivs players in unrealistic. If you don’t agree with me challenge him to a duel and get “REKT” #TrueStory

Well it’s a good thing that this is a savage list not a best players in chiv history list.
    Tho I’m sure someone will make that list sometime soon.

• Banned

Top 10 players all time. Hmmmmm I think anyone would have a hard time getting all the veterans to agree on an order to list like that.

• Get Rekt with hopping off chivalry out of nowhere, changing gamer tag, goes on Overwatch binge, gets forgotten, and then post a savage ass topic on the forums.

• @KIYIS LOL yes, why is everybody pretending this did not happen? You even got 2 downvotes for posting that. Weirdest thing I’ve seen somebody do on the forums/game, then come back like nothing happened.

• Banned

Get rekt for knowing the life story of a savage. @kiyis @bcbuddy

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Addy doesnt want to duel me so id not say hes best til he proven it bruh?! just same like Kyle “rich kid that cant get off forums” scary dueling u are the one that got killed on west 7-3 “BTWS” and u cant admit it lel. ik u beat me when the spec s were there and i got beat hard but face it Kyle u are scaryed to duel me “NOW” and even if u start with that bs i dont play chiv and its laggy game. U play games cuz its fun not becuz of any lag if u like talking trash about me then face me once more on the battlefield or about anyone!!!