XBOX One DLC content not working

• I posted this on the activision site and now I’m posting it here as well, since they aren’t helping. I bought the ultimate edition for XBOX one about a week. All installed, but when in the game it says I have to purchase. But, when you click on it; it says you already own it. It appears alot of people are having this problem. Is there a plan to fix this?

• Banned

@druez Xbox one will never get an update again. So clear your cache and redownload is all u can do.

• Banned

Lol TB could not physically give less of a fuck about this issue

• Man, I tried clearing cache and redownloading. That sucks. Did it not sell well on XBOX one? I’m really liking the game. I’m surprised they aren’t supporting it.

• Banned

TB doesn’t care. What don’t u get? There is nothing you can say or do to make them care. I even made them an offer once… I asked them to “name their price” for an update… and got no response. This game is deader than roffledude in a duel lobby.

• @druez sold fairly well but its just a port to milk the cow until it bleeds, and its been bleeding for quite some time, dont expect milk anytime soon

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.