A new breed of cancer

• So between HOG, Roffle, and the boom box crew, I’d say chiv is already balls deep in different types of cancer. But hey, lucky for us, looks like we have another group. Probably worse. The GodOfWar crew has taken action this morning. Just the name is making me put tooth picks in my toe nail and kicking a wall. It gets better though. Leader from what I understand is Alphawolf (SkyrimDevil) and we all know how he is. Some people were dropped on their heads as babies. Alpha was thrown against a wall. Second in command is General Gatelo. Surprise surprise. Perfect duo for a cancerous clan. I don’t know who all else is in it, but I’m expecting to have full blown AIDS when I do. So enjoy another clan to once again make you ask yourself “what does bleach taste like?”

Names:
    Alphawolf: GodOfWar Midas
    General Gatelo: GodOfWar Gatelo (how original)

• Ok so the real question is first why do you care and second why are you not coming up with a solution

• @Xylo first off, who even are you? Second off, it’s common courtesy to let everyone know that the 2 most hated players in chiv are finger popping each other’s buttholes, and third, why do you care what my purpose of the post is? Obviously was intended to be a joke on 2 hated players. Cmon bud. Don’t let the little jokes go over your head.

• Who cares, play the game and ignore them, get sapped into the cancer and you dont enjoy yourself, play pokemon instead

• Why don’t u play instead of talking smack on me. Don’t be jealous I’m so loved and hated I have 100 members and negative 50 rep. ;)

• @Somervillage I do play. God damn Zubats raid me every 10 minutes.

• @KIYIS i rarely get zubats, all pidgey and weedle here

• @Somervillage I’ve only seen one weedle. But I did get my Pidgeot with all these damn pidgeys too. Still wondering how all these damn rare ones are being caught.

• @KIYIS i had to evo to a pidgeot, i have 4 pidgeotto too lol my prize atm is flareon and jinx

• My rep is 103, that really shocks me

• @KIYIS first off if you don’t know who I am you should just read my description I’m bill cosby, aka Dj Khaled, Dr Neil degrasse tyson, and Dj killer keemstar. Second I was simply I was just pointing out that this post isnt really needed because all your doing is calling them cancer, now that’s not to say that they aren’t but if a player is zika then we already know or we will find out. But im also not saying that you should not tell people if there are players doing something wrong but posts like these are just calling people out for playing the game and your not provide a solution

• @KIYIS said in A new breed of cancer:

So between HOG, Roffle, and the boom box crew, I’d say chiv is already balls deep in different types of cancer. But hey, lucky for us, looks like we have another group. Probably worse. The GodOfWar crew has taken action this morning. Just the name is making me put tooth picks in my toe nail and kicking a wall. It gets better though. Leader from what I understand is Alphawolf (SkyrimDevil) and we all know how he is. Some people were dropped on their heads as babies. Alpha was thrown against a wall. Second in command is General Gatelo. Surprise surprise. Perfect duo for a cancerous clan. I don’t know who all else is in it, but I’m expecting to have full blown AIDS when I do. So enjoy another clan to once again make you ask yourself “what does bleach taste like?”

Names:
    Alphawolf: GodOfWar Midas
    General Gatelo: GodOfWar Gatelo (how original)

Funny you bring this up these bastards were attempting to gank me in LTS yesterday.

But I though we were done with the witchhunts guys…

• @Vizzle I mean no offense whatsoever by this, but y’all might be done with the witchhunt. I’m not. I will gladly call out players who degrade the community and make it hard to enjoy. As you can see, I don’t post a lot, but this had to be mentioned. It may serve no purpose, but it at least gives people another clan look out for that will most likely ruin their lobby’s.

• @KIYIS well that’s were your wrong.
    Torn banner themselves cracks down on threads that are meant to target players.

• @Xylo Unforunately there is no solution. The effects of “reputation” do not matter in chivalry. A bad rep means you are paired with other players with a bad rep. But not in chiv. So we all have to deal with players who make gameplay miserable by teamkilling/trolling.

• @Xylo let them. They put no effort into making this game less cancerous than what it already is. Too busy with mirage or whatever and rumor has it that they’re not even going to touch chiv.

• @KIYIS said in A new breed of cancer:

@Xylo let them. They put no effort into making this game less cancerous than what it already is. Too busy with mirage or whatever and rumor has it that they’re not even going to touch chiv.

I talked to a dev in a thread awhile back, they will definitely make a chivalry two, but right now mirage is the focus. ill link it in just a sec.

• @KIYIS things like team killing and boosting I could understand but you can’t be making the threads for everyone that goes out of line because people will end up using it as a weapon

• @Xylo said in A new breed of cancer:

@KIYIS things like team killing and boosting I could understand but you can’t be making the threads for everyone that goes out of line because people will end up using it as a weapon

Alpha and general have been acting hoggish though xylo…

• @Vizzle well look at got boom box everyone hates him and now he can’t get into a lobby you have to understand that it all comes back

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.