RTism.

• Hello I am here to talk about the mental illness RTism. You probably already know what this is about, if you guessed ppl RT spamming, hit trading, and such. Then you are right. Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing some RTs but when you rely on it to win your battles and go off say you’re pro even tho you’re only doing one attack…You got a problem, a mental illness. Many actual good players notice this problem but just complain about it but I want to cure this disorder and cure them from the stupidity that is upon them. This is probably one of the most cancerous things in this game and I’d just like to get to see why ppl think they are MLG Fat Pilgrims because of it. Pls donate money to help us cure this disease. (it won’t let me post link so I will just say the website.)

KillPilgrims.com

• Who discovered the disease and/or disorder: silentkiller164

Causes of disease:Stupidity, Bad parenting, Global warming.

Ppl working to cure disease: silentkiller164, LiGiTPANDa7.

Donators:LiGiTPANDa7, FaZe Dunkeh (other FaZe members.) SDS AK Kauser,
    FaZe Shhh rek.

• @Zemen I would like to donate to your cause

• @AK someone told me that the legendary FaZe Ssshrek would like to help out as well.

• I lost many friends to this terrible disease. I would like to see an end to it

• @AK said in RTism.:

I lost many friends to this terrible disease. I would like to see an end to it
    I agree, this mental disorder may be a disease as well. We aren’t sure but we are doing our hardest to see what is the problem and/or cause. We plan on inviting the victims of this to parties and asking them why they feel the need to RT and RT only (other questions as well.) But thx for donating much appreciated.

• @AK Great another FaZe member we need as many donators as we can get.

• Banned

It’s a helpful disease, just like how the Black Plague helped nobles get rid of peasant filth.

Makes it easier for skilled folk to walk all over the RT spamming newbies and oldies.

😂🔫

• @Vade said in RTism.:

It’s a helpful disease, just like how the Black Plague helped nobles get rid of peasant filth.

Makes it easier for skilled folk to walk all over the RT spamming newbies and oldies.

😂🔫

You’re right though, its just Darwinism. Why should everyone be good at the game? I like crushing scrubs.

• BREAKING NEWS

RTism is becoming a global pandemic. The CDC reports that the average player uses anywhere from 0-2 RTs in one fight if it is over quickly.

Those afflicted with RTism reportedly use only on average .9 Stabs AND overheads in one fight. This is serious… According to the CDC s study this causes severe shrinking and malnourishment in specific parts of the brain and in severe cases causes ones fingers to constantly jerk, this causes one to press the RT button because of an involuntary reaction in the nervous system. In their brain the Cerebellum is severely malnourished causing them to have to use 3rd person so that in the real world they do not fall over in their chair because of their brain lacking the ability to separate what’s going on in the game and stimuli in the real world.

Pleases spread awareness of this disease

• @AK said in RTism.:

BREAKING NEWS

RTism is becoming a global pandemic. The CDC reports that the average player uses anywhere from 0-2 RTs in one fight if it is over quickly.

Those afflicted with RTism reportedly use only on average .9 Stabs AND overheads in one fight. This is serious… According to the CDC s study this causes severe shrinking and malnourishment in specific parts of the brain and in severe cases causes ones fingers to constantly jerk, this causes one to press the RT button because of an involuntary reaction in the nervous system. In their brain the Cerebellum is severely malnourished causing them to have to use 3rd person so that in the real world they do not fall over in their chair because of their brain lacking the ability to separate what’s going on in the game and stimuli in the real world.

Pleases spread awareness of this disease

Bullshit…quarantine all afflicted. Stonehill = Raccoon city

• @Zemen said in RTism.:

Hello I am here to talk about the mental illness RTism. You probably already know what this is about, if you guessed ppl RT spamming, hit trading, and such. Then you are right. Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing some RTs but when you rely on it to win your battles and go off say you’re pro even tho your only doing one attack…You got a problem, a mental illness. Many actual good players notice this problem but just complain about it but I want to cure this disorder and cure them from the stupidity that is upon them. This is probably one of the most cancerous things in this game and I’d just like to get to see why ppl think they are MLG Fat Pilgrims because of it. Pls donate money to help us cure this disease. (it won’t let me post link so I will just say the website.)

KillPilgrims.com
    Bigsam imo needs this cure asap, God bless his soul please save this innocent being for the disease took him at such a young age

• @Somervillage ok. I am planning on gathering up a bit of the victims and ask them a few questions and do some testing. I’m planning on gathering GeneralGatelo, DuckonQuack, SB I Creation (don’t really remember that name) and others.

• @Zemen don’t forget Kyr slayer and big Sam, they’ve been suffering ever since level 10 the poor souls

• @Zemen said in RTism.:

Who discovered the disease and/or disorder: silentkiller164

Causes of disease:Stupidity, Bad parenting, Global warming.

Ppl working to cure disease: silentkiller164, LiGiTPANDa7.

Donators:LiGiTPANDa7, FaZe Dunkeh (other FaZe members.)

I will like to donate a Half eaten doughnut from Saturday and uhm…do you guys take Arcade tokens?

• @TheMelonBomber Only ChuckieCheese arcade tokens.

• @Somervillage I definitely will. I will post the results of how the interviews went.

• @Somervillage said in RTism.:

@Zemen don’t forget Kyr slayer and big Sam, they’ve been suffering ever since level 10 the poor souls

Kyrgyzstan slayer may have the worst case…