psa: hog para

• can people just like not let hog para clan members play the game. like everybody if you see a hog para member please just attack them on site and make the game not fun for them. they honestly are all annoying as fuck and i rarely see any of them duel they just go around spamming rt on random people and people who are in the middle of their duel and they all are just annoying as fuck so if you see a hog para member attack them on site please

• @Practice-Knight They will be dealt with soon enough. That’s if para sire doesn’t keep ducking us.

• Banned

@Practice-Knight I was just in a game with you earlier and you were doing the same thing to me. Not to say people who ruin duels shouldn’t be dealt with but it is not specifically HOG PARA that does it. I agree that people who do this either need to shape up or go play tdm, but keep in mind it is a free for all. I enjoy dueling in ffa but have learned that it is better to go to the designated duel servers because noobs and pricks alike cannot hit you in the back.
    Just my humble opinion

• what are you talking about. i wasnt getting in the way of anything for you. you were never dueling anybody. you were playing as an archer with a javelin and throwing it and thrusting at random people. and yes i did kill you when you decided to switch to knight but i never killed you while you were dueling people and im not gonna forgive you for ruining peoples duels so when you were one of the fuckers who get in the way of duels than im not gonna forget about what you were doing. like there are certain players that i know that are notorious for getting in the way of duels so when i see those players i attack them right away cause its not like i forget about them i remember their names so i know which players are fuckers and which ones arent

• Banned

@Practice-Knight I was not the archer using the jav. I also specifically try not to shoot people that I know are dueling. I believe at one point I missed the person infront of me and killed you. I also proceded to apologize to you for it. Furthermore, there were multiple points where I was trying to duel an NHG player and you, natsu, knight of night, and another player all jumped in and hit me and the NHG player in the back. When I made my previous post, it was not intended to insult you in any way, I’m actually really sick of all the salt within this community. I simply wanted to point out that it is not just one group of individuals that behave in this way, and, because that game was the last round of ffa I played this afternoon coupled with the fact that you made the post voicing all of our thoughts on lobby crashers, I used you as an example.
    Sorry for the Harry Potter novel I just wrote :P

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in psa: hog para:

@Practice-Knight They will be dealt with soon enough. That’s if para sire doesn’t keep ducking us.

I’d meek that

• If you don’t like the possibility of another player hitting you from behind or ruining a duel, the duel lobby is a better place for you. Yes, there’s the possibility you can kick the player and/or kill the player the following round (assuming this is an LTS lobby) but you’d need to do it every round to prevent further problems. I duel a lot in LTS so that’s what I do. Yes it sucks when I get hit from behind or ganked, but nowhere in the LTS rules does it say we have to “honor” each other. So nobody can start crying over spilled milk when it happens. I’m not saying you are so don’t get offended. If you’re trying to duel in a ffa lobby however that has more than 8 players, you’re an idiot. That’s just asking for frustration. Wanna do in ffa? Create a private server and inv the players you’d like to duel. I’m very against HOG so I kill them on sight anyways, but like you said, it’s more than just them. These new players are tyring to play the game. Who are you to tell them how to play? Just enjoy the game.

No Disrespect intended

• Reithur is gonna shut this topic down due to it being a witchhunt but before it gets locked ill say that clans like HOG and GOW are all cowards they built their clans on the sole premise of ganking and trolling people in LTS and FFA…

They have no problem assembling their circle jerk clans to piss people off, but when they all get called out for a clan war they’ll shut their punk asses up and act like they didn’t see the message.

They got players with decent abilities, but they abuse this skill by dicking around in pub lobbies.

My solution to this is completely disregard any of these players, they talk big shit saying they are better than ATOM and SDS and GOA, but because they wrote a check their asses couldn’t cash, they’ll scurry away like the rats that they are…

@The Entire NHG clan: With the way your guys are treating players in pub lobbies you’ll get hunted down just like these two are…

TL;DR: Ignore them, or go into pub lobbies with friends to get some revenge. Gods of War and House Of Grimm aint shit until they get their clan W/L up. Otherwise they are just groups of common scum.

• Banned

did anyone actually expect HOG to accept a war request? Lol.

• @Vizzle BTW just so EVERYONE knows (I hope people have known by now but if you don’t already) PARA is a joke, they called out the top clans like SDS, TGL AND KoA.

SDS challenged PARA, PARA declined and blocked NewAge
    TGL challenged PARA, PARA declined
    KoA challenged PARA, PARA declined yet again

woopity fucking doo my name is paras sire imma decline any war from you

• Banned

@AK said in psa: hog para:

@Vizzle BTW just so EVERYONE knows (I hope people have known by now but if you don’t already) PARA is a joke, they called out the top clans like SDS, TGL AND KoA.

SDS challenged PARA, PARA declined and blocked NewAge
    TGL challenged PARA, PARA declined
    KoA challenged PARA, PARA declined yet again

woopity fucking doo my name is paras sire imma decline any war from you

Sounds like the same Ol’ HOG to me

• @ATOM–KYLE different HOG same stuff.

• Ye

tencharshurtmyfeelings

• BREAKING NEWS

After a month of trying to learn their native language I have successfully communicated with a PARA member.

Check it out! I told him a joke in his native language.
    0_1469253471021_3195c6e2-6304-4e4c-9af9-b6464f10ff33.jpg

• @Vizzle I don’t agree with all of NHG I understand some but I’ve always been respectable with most people in game. Knight of night duckonquack and a lot of the para guys always hunts me and my B team members down. And the only person I hunt down in pub lobbies is roffle dude and his clan for inviting war lord to a party and being racist towards him. Hell NHG striker is new to the whole clan experience and he gets ganked like crazy in pub lobbies. And war lords 6 year old son gets jumped by almost everyone that sees him. So I wouldn’t say all of NHG for most of us have done nothing wrong and get hunt down in pub lobbies for no reason.

• They’ll accept a request if I send it, if you guys want blood I’ll gladly pop you in as subs, just make a smurf

• @NHG-GodIsntReal Duck is cool but his bro knight is one of the biggest dipshits in the game but whatever my end is at hand in chiv, the messer spam and cheese in general just makes it boring imo, not saying I’m done playing but I’m pretty much done taking it serious there’s just no point anymore

• @NHG-GodIsntReal said in psa: hog para:

@Vizzle I don’t agree with all of NHG I understand some but I’ve always been respectable with most people in game. Knight of night duckonquack and a lot of the para guys always hunts me and my B team members down. And the only person I hunt down in pub lobbies is roffle dude and his clan for inviting war lord to a party and being racist towards him. Hell NHG striker is new to the whole clan experience and he gets ganked like crazy in pub lobbies. And war lords 6 year old son gets jumped by almost everyone that sees him. So I wouldn’t say all of NHG for most of us have done nothing wrong and get hunt down in pub lobbies for no reason.

You are a very honorable player, and I agree that people can get hunted down for no reason other than just for the clan tag in their name, but there are some people in NHG that are giving your clan a very bad name tbh.

• @AK said in psa: hog para:

BREAKING NEWS

After a month of trying to learn their native language I have successfully communicated with a PARA member.

Check it out! I told him a joke in his native language.
    0_1469253471021_3195c6e2-6304-4e4c-9af9-b6464f10ff33.jpg

I cant breathe XD

• Banned

@NHG-GodIsntReal said in psa: hog para:

@Vizzle I don’t agree with all of NHG I understand some but I’ve always been respectable with most people in game. Knight of night duckonquack and a lot of the para guys always hunts me and my B team members down. And the only person I hunt down in pub lobbies is roffle dude and his clan for inviting war lord to a party and being racist towards him. Hell NHG striker is new to the whole clan experience and he gets ganked like crazy in pub lobbies. And war lords 6 year old son gets jumped by almost everyone that sees him. So I wouldn’t say all of NHG for most of us have done nothing wrong and get hunt down in pub lobbies for no reason.

If I remember correctly NHG floods lobbies trying to crash them then get slapped and rage quit. So don’t act innocent Gucci mane