Noobs view of the One.

• Spent a bit of time on the 360, but I’m new to the One.
    I like it.
    There’s some lag, but nothing like before. The old maps are improved (like more trees on Frigid-take THAT archers!) and the new maps are awesome!
    I like the chaotic carnage of twice the players, although too many encounters turn into a hockey game in the corner…seven people swinging wildly. (I’m learning to hold back and not get in the middle.)
    I like coming up against veterans that I used to see before One version came out- you guys are even better than before. (Shout out to Visual Deciple, Homura, Goatfish and AK) Also saw some Clan prefixes…
    Sucks unlocking all of my stuff again.

• @Gnarlydude And no more host advantage :)

• @Gnarlydude Welcome to the some how more cancer chiv, here the sweaties and the salties come together to use the RT and Feint to have fun and become “pro”. Pls feel free to take and eat one of our Tide Pods or take a shot of bleach when you feel the cancer entering your body.

• Rt is a valid attack…but just one of many. I don’t feint much because it works best when it’s a surprise. Instead of tide and bleach, I think its more effective to eat 7 tbsp of baking soda and follow up with a quart of vinegar.

• @Gnarlydude I’m talking about RTists

• @Zemen said in Noobs view of the One.:

@Gnarlydude Welcome to the some how more cancer chiv, here the sweaties and the salties come together to use the RT and Feint to have fun and become “pro”. Pls feel free to take and eat one of our Tide Pods or take a shot of bleach when you feel the cancer entering your body.

Windex with a Clorox chaser plz

• @Zemen you forgot the “run away like a bitch” move followed by the “alt slash cause I’m a special snowflake”

• @Somervillage Theres a lot of shit I forgot, but some things are meant to be forgotten.

• @Zemen said in Noobs view of the One.:

@Gnarlydude Welcome to the some how more cancer chiv, here the sweaties and the salties come together to use the RT and Feint to have fun and become “pro”. Pls feel free to take and eat one of our Tide Pods or take a shot of bleach when you feel the cancer entering your body.

Mead tastes better and doesn’t have that funky aftertaste with the vomit.

• Put in some more time yesterday.
    12v12 is pretty chaotic. Reminds me of FFA no matter what game type I join. Every where I go, there’s 5 people swinging on me- at least 2 from my team. However, did have a couple skirmishes where our team had some basic team cohesion and it was pretty cool.
    I like the T.O. maps.

• @Gnarlydude You get used to the 12v12 just takes a little time. You have to be precise with your battle decisions before jumping into mosh pits.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight yeah, that’s something I try to remind myself. But I get that Bloodlust going and run out like an idiot.6v6 or less and I can mentally keep track of where everyone is.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.