Help me figure out one of the Battle Cries?

• There is one that I find hilarious, it sounds like “Baaaal-rick is a Dooooo!” What the hell is that line?

Also, Devs - in training. Great “jorb” - I see what you did there, Homestaw Wunna.

• @ibnfaldan:

There is one that I find hilarious, it sounds like “Baaaal-rick is a Dooooo!” What the hell is that line?

Also, Devs - in training. Great “jorb” - I see what you did there, Homestaw Wunna.

Balric is doooooooomed!"

He’s the leader of the Masons.

Yeah, I know, it sounds like Ballrack is Dooooooooooooooooo!"

• It’s Malric ;)

• Should totally go back to the old VA’s…they sounded more professional, despite being placeholders.

• I will forever hear “Malric is a doouuucchhheee!”

• @SlyGoat:

I will forever hear “Malric is a doouuucchhheee!”

Well he is, and a traitor.

• @SlyGoat:

I will forever hear “Malric is a doouuucchhheee!”

I thought that was what he was saying at first :P

• There was another cry, involving something with virginity… Would be great if someone could clear that one up.

Favorite so far is still ‘‘That’s a pretty big sword… compensating for something?’’

• @Siegfried:

There was another cry, involving something with virginity… Would be great if someone could clear that one up.

Favorite so far is still ‘‘That’s a pretty big sword… compensating for something?’’

“Your virginity breeds mites, much like a cheese”

One of the Mason MaA taunts (not a warcry - z43 taunt); it’s a Shakespearian quote I believe, a lot of his taunts are. The Mason VG has one too (Come, you tedious fool, to the purpose!)

• My friends in teamspeak keep saying it’s “Malric is a duuuuuuuuuuuuude!” Your interpretation makes much more sense. The way they say it though is hilarious.

• @Pierre:

My friends in teamspeak keep saying it’s “Malric is a duuuuuuuuuuuuude!” Your interpretation makes much more sense. The way they say it though is hilarious.

That’s what I always hear as well. I just figure the ones screaming it are potheads :P

• I’ll keep hearing it as Duude or Douche, which cracks me up.

• Malric is doomed!

• I remember I didn’t get one of the battle cries that sounded like “THEY SHALL!”.

I was like they shall what? This guy really needs to work on sentence construction.

Then I thought about it for a while and realized I was playing as MASON. :|