War on HOG is over- HOG Defeated- HOG Crumbling- Allies claim victory

• For about a week now many of the HOG members have been leaving the clan in increasing numbers. Many of these members have been shown the truth, that Hero Emperor is a liar and a cheat and that he used each and every HOG member as a pawn in his dick game of Chivalry chess.

A few days ago PARA Elite had an epiphany and left HOG. This has since then caused MANY of the best HOG members to leave the clan.

Many of these members have realised that Hero Emperor is a fake… and have since then stopped their unsportsmanlike ways. Try to refrain from being an ass to the ones that left.

• @AK Too late lol

• Banned

“Try to refrain from being an ass to the ones that left.”
    @AK
    Can we try not to be asses to anyone regardless of clan, skill, or the pitch of their voice (unless its like ear-piercingly high)?

• @epickillmaster sorry man but that last part is a no go, if your voice is basically a dog whistle you shouldn’t be talking tbh

• Banned

@Somervillage lol hence the part about the ear-piercingly high voices cuz honestly, those kids should have their vocal cords surgically stretched

• @epickillmaster said in War on HOG is over- HOG Defeated- HOG Crumbling- Allies claim victory:

“Try to refrain from being an ass to the ones that left.”
    @AK
    Can we try not to be asses to anyone regardless of clan, skill, or the pitch of their voice (unless its like ear-piercingly high)?

Do you know who the PARAs were? If u had personal beef with all of them I’m sure you wouldn’t be able to help yourself when it comes to trash talking them. It’s not exactly like they’ve been the victim the entire time. Most of them are a holes. A select few just happened to wise up and they saw through Para Links lies

• Banned

@AK I know exactly who the PARA’s are.
    I was PARA CoPt3r… And PARA PeBb1z…

I didn’t leave because of anything PARA Link did I left because I wasn’t able to be on for our clan practices so I didn’t do much for or with the clan.

• Banned

Also PARA Cheif is the leader, not Link.

• Banned

Aren’t they all dooky? I heard they are “House of 3rd person hit traders”

Confirmed?

• @Vade u a mind reader?

• Alas, our crusade is over.

Well done lads.

No doubt HOG will rise again under a new name, but when they do. We’ll be ready to take them down as always.

For now, I must return to my dutiful watch on the EU lands. As the unofficial guardian of the realm I must always endeavour to make sure that no monsters like HOG appear and try to terrorise the lower folk.

• All HOG needs is a good leader
    laugh

• @General-Firefly it’s not confirmed but I think KYR Slayer left now too

• Banned

@AK I love you you don’t even acknowledge the fact that I was HOG and that you jumped me personally enough times that I should have some personal issues with you but I don’t. Actually I just talked to you in a party for a few minutes the other day.

• Nobody is innocent in war it seems ^^

• Banned

@Vizzle lol thx but in all fairness I did kinda run around throwing pebbles at people with the sling… and still do as the sling with the pebble loadout is the best weapon in the game. If anyone wishes to argue that I will be on later and will gladly tell you how wrong you are XD

• @epickillmaster said in War on HOG is over- HOG Defeated- HOG Crumbling- Allies claim victory:

@AK I know exactly who the PARA’s are.
    I was PARA CoPt3r… And PARA PeBb1z…

I didn’t leave because of anything PARA Link did I left because I wasn’t able to be on for our clan practices so I didn’t do much for or with the clan.

Kys

@AK I love you you don’t even acknowledge the fact that I was HOG and that you jumped me personally enough times that I should have some personal issues with you but I don’t. Actually I just talked to you in a party for a few minutes the other day.

What’s your GT?

Not gonna lie , idk who you are in game… :/

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.