What kills the fun for me

• Hello guys,

I really really like your game. I honestly do. But the imbalance between teams is ridicolous.

I just had match, where it was last team standing. Guess what? blue = 11 red = 3. Yes it was that bad. What do you think happened when we asked someone to switch side? Learn 2 play, not our fault, go cry, etc were the replies that we were met with.

WoW.

You guys did alot of things right with this game, but that you didn’t put in a force team switch is beyond me. It’s very simple. Every 30 seconds, the server will make sure that both teams are equal, OR when you join a server, you CAN’T pick a team which has more players on than other.

Please tell me this is in a patch that will come soon?

Sweetpie

• Uh, it’s already there.

Just…most server operators did not enable auto-balance.

Not on TB’s end, on server owners end.

• @Mkilbride:

Uh, it’s already there.

Just…most server operators did not enable auto-balance.

Not on TB’s end, on server owners end.

wow ok……

I have been playing since it came out, and I have never been on a server with auto balance, I always had to ask people to switch sides.

• I have been on a few with auto-balance, and every server I have been on, I am only allowed to pick the team that has less people.

• @DeathsDesign:

I have been on a few with auto-balance, and every server I have been on, I am only allowed to pick the team that has less people.

Yeah, unfortunately that doesn’t take effect until players spawn at the start of the round, which is how one side often ends up stacked in the beginning.

• Developer

When we reset the servers for the updating hotfix patch, the official Multiplay servers will have autobalance enabled. It’s still up to other server operators to enable it on their own servers.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

When we reset the servers for the updating hotfix patch, the official Multiplay servers will have autobalance enabled. It’s still up to other server operators to enable it on their own servers.

When’s this happening. Link to any info on the hotfix? Thanks, and keep up the good work!

• All of The Killing Crew servers have auto balance enabled.

I think it should have been enabled by default,instead of disabled.

• Lack of balance is probably the #1 reason so many players leave servers.

• Funnily enough, I’ve taken to swapping players whenever people refuse to balance teams now (swapping whoever happens to die first after I notice teams are imbalanced), and they often get upset over it :roll:

• I think it should always have a balance for Last team standing mode…always