<KOR> New Clan On Xbox 1

• @LordRoffleSalad Or not if you keep pulling that 10v10 or 12v12 crap.

• This post is deleted!

• @LordRoffleSalad Bro I have 20 Clan member’s If we wanted to 10v10 anyone or 12v12 anyone we could. Except we like REAL WARS. Not a big team pub lobby like setting that you are trying to bring to the Competitive community. Get real, you are scared to have a real War or duel vs any clan or clan member that has called you out and this is your way of avoiding them. I have tried to respect you through all of this but now its #WarOrSTFU for real because You have been called out on Multiple duels and ClanWars and all you have produced is nothing but excuses.

• @LordRoffleSalad Call me whatever you want but the truth is clear and all you can do is make excuses or say that all the other clans are scared of you. But you will never produce, and I feel bad for the Clan members you have that will never see the action of a ClanWar.

• @LordRoffleSalad said in <KOR> New Clan On Xbox 1:

ROSTER UPDATE

Ace Gunplay
    ArmyOfOneOfMore
    BillNyedaHiguy
    BulletFiber
    DeathlyxSights
    DormitoryLime9
    EKYP0 P0YA NAW0
    Hodaz44
    HoraryUser2
    Leanad
    Morganxcult
    Revan7152
    suhDEATH
    The Forgotten87
    TheMoonMagick
    tuggy tee 123
    U4rickRainbow
    Wrath 0f Fenrir
    x2eZx Treflip
    Arcnous
    Bl4ckKn1ght95
    BLAZENNUGS420
    BookPlace
    Captan COD
    Czop 418
    Darth Chivalry
    DualMagician894
    goatfish
    GraciousRhino57
    InnermostTech64
    keurlinko
    kickbuttowski
    King Samulus
    kingorama11
    laffing Plague
    LEGEND OF ROME2
    LitlDestroyer74
    lllllDemonlllll
    Man Of Chivalry
    Martin Tremblay
    masemunekadoya1
    NEZMO
    Noahc713
    OPPRESSOR OFWAR
    OPPRESSOR OFLAW
    playerVICT0R
    Practice Knight
    redneck1225
    SandorTheHound1
    SB l EASTWOOD
    Shamus Amus
    SirJedi
    StonePig
    Truest Knight
    vl Robinhood vl
    x DeViNe SWORD
    Wug Wug
    xAPOCRYPHONx
    XxKingSlayerwX
    XxFLAMEDARROWxX
    YakubGreenHeart
    albouts19
    DHG Atomic v2
    Dr Surgeon101
    ModokDark
    TwoFurball52284
    YourOtherPal
    Agathian Knight
    Ryan53113
    trylungs44
    xxx420JuNiOrxxx
    Officer K
    LordRoffleSalad

Starting Lineup

LordRoffleSalad
    Bullet Fiber
    x2eZx Treflip
    ModokDark
    Practice Knight
    Captan COD
    ArmyOfOneOrMore
    Ace Gunplay
    BillNyedaHiguy
    Dr Surgeon101
    DHG Atomic v2
    SandorTheHound1

Subs: DualMagician894
    suhDEATH
    Morganxcult
    BLAZENNUGS420

See you on the battlefield :)

I would literally kendo ace your entire clan. All 100+

Kys.

• Banned

@KIYIS fys for using kys

• @epickillmaster coming from an ex-para member.

Kys.

• Banned

@KIYIS fys for generalizing about a clan

• @epickillmaster generalizing a clan or cancer?

• Banned

@KIYIS call it what you want, you still generalized so fys

• This post is deleted!

• @LordRoffleSalad vs who? And good one XD

• Banned

Shout-out to @LordRoffleSalad for being a bro and answering for me on my clan’s thread while I was at work, much appreciated.

• @LordRoffleSalad I also love how when you don’t know what to say to me you insult me. :) Classic backed into a corner technique.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in <KOR> New Clan On Xbox 1:

@LordRoffleSalad I also love how when you don’t know what to say to me you insult me. :) Classic backed into a corner technique.

You do realize why they won’t clan war SDS or another known clan on normal terms right?
    His ego is the size of the tumor growing in his brain and he fears he’ll lose some of his precious 100 members when he loses and will no longer be the “biggest” (and most useless) clan in chiv.

Btw, I’ve accepted Booze’s invite to be apart of what y’all discussed ealier. It’s nice working in a way with SDS again.

@CrazyZxZGhost we do 8v8 and 10v10, NOT 6v6, 4v4 , or 12v12. We do 2 Team O, 2 LTS , 1 Kendo Tie breaker. Best of 5. We DO NOT do 6v6 Kendos for the first to, This is a team game, and clans are supposed to be about team work, not lining up like lambs for slaughter. We will be doing our first war soon with a clan that already has agreed to these terms , If TGL or KOTS or SDS does not agree to our 2 TO, 2 LTS, 1 Kendo, 8v8 or 10v10… KOR will simply decline the offer.

Dissection time II

" @CrazyZxZGhost we do 8v8 and 10v10, NOT 6v6, 4v4 , or 12v12. We do 2 Team O, 2 LTS , 1 Kendo Tie breaker. Best of 5. We DO NOT do 6v6 Kendos for the first to, This is a team game, and clans are supposed to be about team work, not lining up like lambs for slaughter "

-Kendos were introduced by SDS and ATOM, and was a created clan game in order to test opposing clans strength in 1v1 combat. 1 versus 1 combat is crucial in teams as a matter of fact because it acts as a test of how good each gear (player) is in the machine (clan).

You can’t have a good team if your players are shit fighters one on one, not against pro clans anyways. Leonidas described this very well in 300: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR1l01cZQV0

“lambs to the slaughter” sounds to me KOR needs to get its 1v1 skill up ;)

" We will be doing our first war soon with a clan that already has agreed to these terms , If TGL or KOTS or SDS does not agree to our 2 TO, 2 LTS, 1 Kendo, 8v8 or 10v10… KOR will simply decline the offer"

-As a new clan you cant hope to dictate clan war terms to vet clans otherwise you wont get war offers. They key word here is “compromise”.

" We are a team based clan with a heavy focus on strategies , formations, and all around team work. Where’s the team work in standing in lines? Sure it’s a good skill tester but not actual WAR. Our clan does clan WARS , Not tea parties :) "

-There is some strategy to be found in kendos. In my experience, Clan leaders will change the line up based on the oppositions line up in order for their best players to wipe out the weakest first. Clan members will also point out weaknesses in an opponent’s techniques.

Sure, it could be simplified to a “who has the better line up” game, but as I said, being a good 1v1er is considered a crucial asset to a clan, especially if you are trying to do team battles against individuals of greater skill.

One broken link can fuck up a whole chain.

• Banned

@epickillmaster said in <KOR> New Clan On Xbox 1:

Shout-out to @LordRoffleSalad for being a bro and answering for me on my clan’s thread while I was at work, much appreciated.

Why did this get down voted? I was just trying to be the first person to say something nice in this thread. Damn that’ll teach me to be kind.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in <KOR> New Clan On Xbox 1:

@LordRoffleSalad Call me whatever you want but the truth is clear and all you can do is make excuses or say that all the other clans are scared of you. But you will never produce, and I feel bad for the Clan mambers you have that will never see the action of a ClanWar.

Don’t pity them, they’ll disperse to other clans if it occurs, which it will XD

@SDS-NewAgeKnight we will war clans who have 8 and 10 people, we don’t have to war SDS, grow up man you sound jealous of our clan dude. This is the result of 3 weeks, Stop harassing me and accept that the times are changing. The days of 6v6 were on 360, This is Xbox one. 8v8 and 10v10 is not laggy, 12 v 12 I agree but cmon dude you’re just bitching because you don’t have 10 or 8 players who are all ready, you just have your tiny 6 man army. So stop harassing us just because we have 50 members .

6v6 is the meta for a reason. 12 players total is the sweet spot where there isn’t an extreme amount of delay and lag. 8v8 is a nightmare at times. Anything higher is no longer about team strategy and coordination because losing one guy becomes less of a loss and a team can still come back from a being killed early on. That kind of format will result in a game mode that is to forgiving to clans who are not coordinated in skill OR teamwork. Communicating with that team size is also a nightmare… calling out an enemy who is about to hit your teammate in the back is hard when u don’t know who that teammate is because there’s 8 other guys it could possibly be.

The game becomes less skill based the more players you add.

• @Vizzle there is an entire science to kendo strategy.

If people really want me to… I could go into the whole process or class selection, player selection, player order, the dos and donts as well as things that a smart player does in certain situations.

People overlook just how strategic a team can be in kendos. Being strategic in kendos has won SDS many Kendo rounds they shouldn’t have really won.