Beating Horde Town.

• Has anyone ever beat Horde Town, and if so is there a reward for beating or even Crypt if its possible?
    I saw one player have a flaming head in Horde and in multiplayer. Idk if thats what you get but I would just like to know.

• I never play horde cause I mostly only find a match with one player left with 100+ kills lol

• I beat horde town twice and got. Nothing for it not even an achievement can’t say I wasn’t a little disappointed

• @Zemen said in Beating Horde Town.:

Has anyone ever beat Horde Town, and if so is there a reward for beating or even Crypt if its possible?
    I saw one player have a flaming head in Horde and in multiplayer. Idk if thats what you get but I would just like to know.

A flaming head?

• @DEADLySiNz Well that is disappointing, wasn’t expecting much from TB tho since its console. Although if you have played PC i would like to know also although I expect the same thing.

• @AK Yes his head was on fire.

• @Zemen said in Beating Horde Town.:

@AK Yes his head was on fire.

? What???

• @AK ill sound it out for you… OOOONNN FIIIIRRREEE

• @AK Ye thats because he heard my new mixtape. Its🔥🔥🔥

• Nothing special on PC either. Achievements on PC are broken as shit anyways. They had to remove one cause it was impossible to get and they apparently couldn’t fix it.

• @Somervillage said in Beating Horde Town.:

@AK ill sound it out for you… OOOONNN FIIIIRRREEE

Screenshot or it didn’t happen

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.