Just a passing thought... (PS4/XBONE)

• Waddup.

Now I know most of you lot on this section, bar a handful, are XB1 lurvies whilst the Sony scrubs (incl myself) tend to stick to their own communities on the consoles.

So here’s my Q - how many of you have played Chivalry on both consoles in the last few months or so? I’m trying to gauge which port currently has a more active player base 'cause I might end up getting an XB regardless and would rather invest [waste] my remaining time on the console with the most active community (although game is dead anyway lolz rip)

Gracias
    Blazed

• @Chudder both are equal imo not alot of players but each has their own core that will stick around until it finally just dies

• Clan war community is big on XB1

• it isnt viz. personally i wouldnt get a ps4 just for chiv, save your money and get a pc. I REALLY REGRET getting xbone chiv (started of ps4) i could have spent that money elsewhere… this is just my opinion tho

• @coledeawesome How many clans are on PS4?

• there are a few probably not more than 10, personally alot of people arent in clans, i think the meta is more on individual skill than clan vs clan unlike xbox. if that makes sense.

individual skill > clan for ps4

clan > individual skill for xbox

shitposting > everything else for pc

• @coledeawesome lol only like 15% of the Xbox community is on the forums so you can’t say Xbox is mostly shit talking.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight
    He didn’t. He said PC is. Which is 100% true. Shitposts and memes.

• @Naleaus ooooooooo OK my bad on the false insight

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Just a passing thought... (PS4/XBONE):

@coledeawesome lol only like 15% of the Xbox community is on the forums so you can’t say Xbox is mostly shit talking.

I wouldn’t even say 15% more like 5% or less is on forums. There’s probably 150-200 players who play chiv regularly NA and EU combined on Xbox.

I’d say there’s at least 1-2 cancerous players in any lobby you play in xb1 chiv though.

• @ATOM-x-Vader On PS4 it’s the entire lobby

• Banned

@Ser_Harold that would be intolerable. Though sometimes a good troll can rally a whole lobby against certain ppl on xb1 I suppose.

• @ATOM-x-Vader yeah s7artan

• Banned

@Ser_Harold it would be senpai dash or got boombox on xb1. Beware of archers with slingshots that constantly run away while laughing.

• @ATOM-x-Vader PS4 LTS get kicked after getting one kill or while you are still in spectate kek

• harold, you do not hang out with ANY of the american players AT ALL… you even unfriended me from your list… how are you to say ps4 chiv as a whole is cancer if you are never in ANY voice chats with american players in general. US players make more than 80% of the comp scene so i do not know how you came to your conclusion.

• @coledeawesome Moor,Rob,cypress, patriotic off the top off my head.
    I deleted you because i was clearing friends re add me if you want lol.
    I am also helping frog with the American tournament.
    Oh I am in Maddens clan?
    The fucking trash talk community is %80 American
    So I don’t know how you came to your conclusion.

• @coledeawesome said in Just a passing thought... (PS4/XBONE):

it isnt viz. personally i wouldnt get a ps4 just for chiv, save your money and get a pc. I REALLY REGRET getting xbone chiv (started of ps4) i could have spent that money elsewhere… this is just my opinion tho

Bruh look at the active clans list. This isn’t ATOM age chivalry anymore man, I can’t go into a lobby without seeing a clan tag XD

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.