"Achieve Everything" is glitched

• Hello. Recently I completed the game and have every achievement except “Achieve Everything”, which is supposed to unlock by unlocking every achievement. The progress tracker is stuck at 88%. There’s no way for me to delete my save and I have every weapon as well. I went back got 10 kills with every single weapon and it didn’t update the progress.

I contacted Microsoft support and they basically told me it wasn’t their fault (surprise surprise!) and to come to you guys.

Is there any way this can be fixed? It seems rather silly that the only achievement I have locked/stuck is for unlocking every achievement in the game.

Just to note, this is for the Xbox One version, and my gamertag is Fooga.

• Which port are you talking about if not the 0ne? 360?

Microsoft may have said they can’t do anything cause Microsoft isn’t responsible for PC or Sony (PS4, PS3) versions of the game.

If you play the PC version then you came to the right place. If you play PS4, PS3, Xbox360, or Xbox1, then its almost impossible to get help. You could go to Hard Suit or Activision but every console player that’s tried to get help there has failed.

• @Vizzle said the one at the bottom

• Banned

Torn Banner is going to say the same thing that Microsoft told you.

• Developer

@FoogaX

Activision is responsible for all support for the Xbox One version of Chivalry. Sadly we’re not able to help you.

Hopefully you can get some help from Activision support here:
    https://community.activision.com/t5/Chivalry/bd-p/chivalry

• @Killer-Crabs YOU SEE THEY DONT DO FUCK ALL EITHER!

• @Killer-Crabs they do NOTHING for the game

• Man how hard is it for anybody(Activision, or TB on behalf of them since we don’t leave them alone) to say “We no longer support console versions”? Just shut us the fuck up already, jesus christ.

• @bcbuddy said in "Achieve Everything" is glitched:

Man how hard is it for anybody(Activision, or TB on behalf of them since we don’t leave them alone) to say “We no longer support console versions”? Just shut us the fuck up already, jesus christ.

Because then everyone would quit and they need their money.

• @Killer-Crabs Well then light a fire under their asses so that they might actually do something! They have done NOTHING except ignore us from day one of the 360 and on. We stay because we love your game but Activision is ruining your product. They make you look bad in every aspect.

• @SerSkellyman they have more cash cows to take care of, chiv was just thrown there so we would shut up, sadly it didnt work 100% but they let tb take the flak and they dont care

• I’d like to know what the actual SLA is between Activision and TB.

Even if Activision don’t /have/ to do anything within the agreement (i.e. the game is arguably functioning, albeit broken in places), shouldn’t TB be concerned about this as a /brand/ issue? It’s their game.

To see them care so little is a massive fuck-you to all those who invested money (doesn’t matter the value - it’s an indie game yeah, so what? It’s still for sale at a considerable amount vs. other indie games) and time into it.

TB will know already how Activision blatently don’t give a fuck either way. I wonder if they feel any guilt when they post generic “Activision responsibility” replies to all our cries for help?

Put the pressure on the damn publisher on behalf of your customers. Show you give a damn.

• @Chudder alt text

• @Chudder said in "Achieve Everything" is glitched:

I’d like to know what the actual SLA is between Activision and TB.

Even if Activision don’t /have/ to do anything within the agreement (i.e. the game is arguably functioning, albeit broken in places), shouldn’t TB be concerned about this as a /brand/ issue? It’s their game.

To see them care so little is a massive fuck-you to all those who invested money (doesn’t matter the value - it’s an indie game yeah, so what? It’s still for sale at a considerable amount vs. other indie games) and time into it.

TB will know already how Activision blatently don’t give a fuck either way. I wonder if they feel any guilt when they post generic “Activision responsibility” replies to all our cries for help?

Put the pressure on the damn publisher on behalf of your customers. Show you give a damn.

#TornbannerPlz