Master of Weaponry.

• Hi folks,

b00g here again with a good idea for the small yet lovely community of console chivalry of xbone.

There’s no disputing that there are a large amount of skilled players in todays battlefields. Many have risen above the norm and shaped their own playstyle and found a bond with a weapon they deem to be their ‘Main’ as it were. I’d like to propose a little challenge to determine who is king of (insert weapon here) and have it a running thing that keeps going every week or so.

I shall start a list which I will update regularly, it will show the gamertag you are known by and the weapon you believe yourself to be the king of. I can already see the messer king is going to have a long list of potentials ;)

Hopefully this can become a long list of players who can ‘step in the ring, fight the king’ and can even be a place where if you’d like to try a different weapon, these are the people to contact who know their shit.

New update: You can be the master of more than one weapon as long as it is shown that you are undefeated with it.

Current Masters of Weaponry

The Maul King - SP4C3 C4KE
    King of the Halberd - b00ger Knight
    Master of the Warbow - Gaara ii
    The Pebble Master - epickillmaster
    King of the Forums - General Firefly
    Firepot Expert and Lord Sprinkler of the Holy Salt Water - AK Kauser
    Grand Mace Master - CrazyZxZGhost
    Peasant Fork Hero - SDS G0MBLELORd
    Claymore Queen - TGL Bestintroll
    Since Homura is proficient with many different weapons. I’ve allowed him to have his own names underneath. Feel free to try and take his titles. good luck ;)

Homura x Akemi

Sword of War Champion
    L0rd 0f the Messer
    Poleaxe Savage
    Doubleaxe G0mbler
    Spear Master (Sorry Viz :p)
    Broadsword Ninja
    Dane Axe Dragger.

If you wish to claim dominance to a weapon, let me know with a title and I’ll update as necessary.

• @b00ger-Knight Disclaimer: You have to be a Maul Main to earn my title as “The Maul King”

• Master of the Warbow reporting for duty. If you stand still for more than 2 seconds expect your head to come clean off.

GT: Gaara ii

• What if I don’t main a specific weapon. It’s not like practicality a messer is any different than the long sword, zwei, great sword etc…

And I play halberd and maul all the time

• Not to mention I use SoW for kendos but the longsword/messer/maul/halberd for LTS and TO

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 tbh if someone beats you with maul then they are "maul king " just because you use it more doesn’t make you the best with it no matter what.

• @Gaara said in Master of Weaponry.:

Master of the Warbow reporting for duty. If you stand still for more than 2 seconds expect your head to come clean off.

GT: Gaara ii

Awesome, I prefer the longbow but nice to see a fellow bowman in the mix! Updated.

• @AK said in Master of Weaponry.:

What if I don’t main a specific weapon. It’s not like practicality a messer is any different than the long sword, zwei, great sword etc…

You can be the king of more than one weapon if you choose to claim it.

For example, I am the King of the Halberd. But of course it isn’t the only weapon I use and I could take the title of Grand Mace Master and as long as no one beats me in a duel with it. It’s mine. Get it now?

• @b00ger-Knight said in Master of Weaponry.:

@AK said in Master of Weaponry.:

What if I don’t main a specific weapon. It’s not like practicality a messer is any different than the long sword, zwei, great sword etc…

In the end there is going to be like 1 person on this whole list…

• @AK said in Master of Weaponry.:

@b00ger-Knight said in Master of Weaponry.:

AK don’t be a downer because halfdan smacked you around the other day xD

AK don’t be a downer because halfdan smacked you around the other day xD

It was a private FFA and I left because people kept killing me while I was AFK trying to pad their scores

• @AK

Bow before the European excellence of the fairy guardians m8

• @AK and that also has nothing to do with what i just said.

• Anyways… my point is. If you can use the long sword, you can use every other sword in the game. If you can use one pole arm you can use all the other ones plus the Pole hammer. If you can use one two handed blunt or axe then you can use all the other ones.

• Master of none

• @AK

All jokes aside, You have a valid point AK.

Some people don’t actually main a weapon and they try pretty much everything. But I thought it would be cool to have a post where players wanting to learn from the best can test their might.

I think the idea that as long you are undefeated in a screenshotted duel with equal weaponry. You are the king of said weaponry.

Yay or nay?

New update: You can be the master of more than one weapon as long as it is shown that you are undefeated with it.

Interesting how you create this the day after i smacked you around with a halberd in first person and claimed your title ;)

Good idea though I like it. Unfortunately I suck with every weapon. XD

• @Ser_Harold said in Master of Weaponry.:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 tbh if someone beats you with maul then they are "maul king " just because you use it more doesn’t make you the best with it no matter what.

I’ve told cake this many times but he won’t listen :p

• @HalfdanTheBl4ck said in Master of Weaponry.:

Interesting how you create this the day after i smacked you around with a halberd in first person and claimed your title ;)

Good idea though I like it. Unfortunately I suck with every weapon. XD

Killed me once. ;)

But thanks for the input mate.

• @b00ger-Knight A kill to be cherished in a future montage :D