Impressions of Chiv Players (no salt you bunch of Mcdanks fries)

• Banned

Bro stop fucking jumping me I could 7-0 homura but I dont need to duel to prove it cuz I beat atom kyle when he was a noob get rekt cuz i use the claymore to compensate for the fact that my best move is an rt feint SoW is the master sword.

The Roffle^^^

Fuck ur baad eh. I ride atom kyle’s dick so hard I gave him rug burns on his shaft. Ur just maad cuz baad eh. Fuck ur baad bud

The CHILLIN DYLN ^^^

• @epickillmaster XD Almost afraid to ask, but what’s your impression of me?

• Banned

@SerSkellyman Not sure yet I don’t talk to you enough in parties to have a solid one but I can give it a shot if you want me to

• @epickillmaster For kicks, yeah, I’m thick skinned, you won’t hurt me bro.

• Banned

The Skelly

Get poked kid. Haha you think you can run around my stabs? Nope! Get rekt by the brandi!! (Epic responds with “shove your pokey stick down your d!@k hole and leave it there you scrub”) XP

• Banned

@SerSkellyman We will have to talk more so I can do a better one but for now how’d I do?

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3
    Andrew you are the 5th best player in Eu, I am the Maul King not you, your just bad mate. Get destroyed by Tiggle Error Andrew. Yes Epic you are now the Maul King as you have beaten me 0-7(twice). Don’t worry Andrew you can be my Maul princess.
    Cake - No, I won’t duel you!
    Halfdan - Why not?
    Cake - We’ve been over this, you’re not worthy.
    Halfdan - So Epic gets a duel?!?!
    Cake - Yes, he challenged me for my crown.
    Halfdan - So why can’t I duel you.
    Cake - Because you’re not a challenge.

The Space Cake

• Kyle - get rekt, savage
    Homura - get rekt savage
    Vader - get rekt savage
    Nacho - get rekt savage
    Chillin Dylan - get rekt savage
    Refugee Recall - get rekt savage
    freeza - get rekt savage
    hide - get rekt savage

• KlYlS -kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys drink bleach.

• @epickillmaster said in Impressions of Chiv Players (no salt you bunch of Mcdanks fries):

@C4KE-from-SP4C3
    Andrew you are the 5th best player in Eu, I am the Maul King not you, your just bad mate. Get destroyed by Tiggle Error Andrew. Yes Epic you are now the Maul King as you have beaten me 0-7(twice). Don’t worry Andrew you can be my Maul princess.
    Cake - No, I won’t duel you!
    Halfdan - Why not?
    Cake - We’ve been over this, you’re not worthy.
    Halfdan - So Epic gets a duel?!?!
    Cake - Yes, he challenged me for my crown.
    Halfdan - So why can’t I duel you.
    Cake - Because you’re not a challenge.

The Space Cake

Space cake exposed trolololol

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @epickillmaster said in Impressions of Chiv Players (no salt you bunch of Mcdanks fries):

Bro stop fucking jumping me I could 7-0 homura but I dont need to duel to prove it cuz I beat atom kyle when he was a noob get rekt cuz i use the claymore to compensate for the fact that my best move is an rt feint SoW is the master sword.

The Roffle^^^

Fuck ur baad eh. I ride atom kyle’s dick so hard I gave him rug burns on his shaft. Ur just maad cuz baad eh. Fuck ur baad bud

The CHILLIN DYLN ^^^
    No offense to dyln but thats hilariously true

• @epickillmaster you’re pathetic

• @LordRoffleSalad he may be pathetic but youre a claymore main…shudders

• @LordRoffleSalad well you just mad because you know you could never be as thic

https://youtu.be/OiVYblbk2aI

• @Zap-Beeblebrox not true I main Greatsword and Longsword.

• @Xylo epic is fat?

• @Zap-Beeblebrox nah thic urban dictionary it and you will see the joke

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.