A New Era, A New Mexican Jew.

• Over the recent days I have become very good and I think Im starting to become maybe the best. Both Space Cake, TGL Error, NewAgeKnight, DeadlySinz, Refugee, CrazyGhost, b00ger knight, Homura and roffledude have all acknowledged that my skill is almost unmatchable. I will admit that me beating Homura maybe was a bit misleading but I think in a few days when I evolve I will become one of the greatest chivalry players ever to walk this foot fetish. If anybody wants to challenge me in a duel message me and I will show you how to play this game:)

• @TGL-Bestintroll 1. You could never beat Homura. 2. You could never even beat Roffledude. And 3. Come back to Chivalry when you have hit puberty, until then. Stay in Error’s basement licking his feet.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in A New Era, A New Mexican Jew.:

@TGL-Bestintroll 1. You could never beat Homura. 2. You could never even beat Roffledude. And 3. Come back to Chivalry when you have hit puberty, until then. Stay in Error’s basement licking his feet.

Why you getting mad bruh? Do I really need to kick yo Mexican ass again?

• @TGL-Bestintroll Mad? I never get mad, just ask anyone in Chivalry. 'Tis you who is usually always mad since you get so excited when you get a kill on me. And my reaction to killing you “Eh, not even worth my time”.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Dude I got nothing against you. I just post a thread about Chivalry players are starting to evolve and become better and you just come here and fill my thread with salt. I will now quote what b00ger said to Error.
    ‘Can you not fill my post with salt? I’ve got nothing against you and yet here you are talking shit yet again’

• @TGL-Bestintroll lol you 7-6’d me you were one hit left lagging like hell if you were the best chiv player ever you would of at least done a better job then that

• @TGL-Bestintroll And I’ll quote you ‘I think Im starting to become maybe the best’ is one of the biggest insults I’ve heard. If Error had not taken you under his wing and taught you the ways of what he knew, you would just be another cornflake in my bowl of cereal.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Error never trained me. The only people I actually trained with in the past are: Shazzbatz, CrazyGhost and Visual. And now Im better than them all.

• Everytime i’m in a party with you, you are raging hard. Idk if this is a joke post but you are not even close to being the best.

And every game you have like 150+ ping. I’m an archer and I never have problems killing you. Try not to react badly to everyone who disagrees with you also, it’s very childish. Just because someone thinks you’re not the best doesn’t mean they’re salty.

• @TGL-Bestintroll And there is the lie. Everyone in TGL has in some way, shape or form been enhanced by Error. All of the community know this is the truth.

• This topic title is a violation of our forum rules. Locked.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.