A Sign of Good Faith

• Banned

As a sign of good faith and friendship, I have deleted my recent insults on @LordRoffleSalad and his clan. I hope many others will follow suit and we can begin to rebuild the console community to be better than ever…
    Lol jk I love the salt, @SP4C3-C4KE my salt queen, but lets stop bullying eachother and raise some salt with ps4, what a bunch of peasants.

• Amen 2 that. I think -500 rep is punishment enough XD

• These posts are more pointless than mine

• I’m willing to stop being an ass to him as long as he stops egging people on.

No more clickbait threads and forum trolling or any talk of 10v10 clan wars. And especially no more saying your the best duelist when he can’t back up what he says. Thank you have a nice day …

• I’ll stop but I’ll also always have my clanmates backs if they go after him or vice versa

• As a player on ps4 I agree with this post but ps4 uses a psn community known as the chivalry trash talk community. It’s incredibly active and its where the playstation scrubz start drama, post funny pictures. But my favorite part is the death threats they are insane.

• @epickillmaster said in A Sign of Good Faith:

As a sign of good faith and friendship, I have deleted my recent insults on @LordRoffleSalad and his clan. I hope many others will follow suit and we can begin to rebuild the console community to be better than ever…
    Lol jk I love the salt, @SP4C3-C4KE my salt queen, but lets stop bullying eachother and raise some salt with ps4, what a bunch of peasants.

:’( pesnt? Why u Su men to pesnt?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.