my profile picture.

• i have seen alot of people are bashing my profile picture. espacially b00ger Knight. i was in a party with him recently and he said i looked like a columbian sweatshirt seller. That is extremely racist and not very nice to say. And in my defense i just want to say nobody other than me actually have there real face as there profile picture. its easy to bash somebody when you know you are safe. i am proud of how i look and just to let everybody know that i have a girlfriend and she is completly fine with my foot fetish.

• @TGL-Bestintroll you’re not Bestintroll, I am the BEST troll, Look at my - 500 Reputation get on my level. Also here’s a poem for you …

0_1470928262079_image.png

• TB forums, a place where people tell salt to one another… Now it’s a place where people tell their fetishes

• @General-Firefly I have a Firefly fetish ;)

• Not really a troll, a true troll is loved by all except his target, nobody likes you…
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUj6NQJG8iw

• Dude its the internet. If you don’t like it there is always the solution of the power button.

• Bruh you pulled an Alphawolf tbh. You talk shit on EVERYONE but have the audacity to post a real picture of yourself for us to mock at our leisure lol.

• Banned

@Guest said in my profile picture.:

i have seen alot of people are bashing my profile picture. espacially b00ger Knight. i was in a party with him recently and he said i looked like a columbian sweatshirt seller. That is extremely racist and not very nice to say. And in my defense i just want to say nobody other than me actually have there real face as there profile picture. its easy to bash somebody when you know you are safe. i am proud of how i look and just to let everybody know that i have a girlfriend and she is completly fine with my foot fetish.

All this coming from a kid who called people “Mexican Jews”? Gtfo Tiggle Troll.

• @epickillmaster Troll is not Tiggle! He’s not cute enough for Tiggle.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 Shit I forgot. tHOGyl Troll

• @epickillmaster XD I forgot about that Laugh

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.