A quick lesson on how to spawn in properly for newer clans and a new idea for veteran ones.

• How to spawn in for a clan war.

Figure out which team is agathian and which team is mason.

Whichever team is AGATHA spawns in all of their guys in FIRST. If you can’t choose a team because too many people are on agatha press y to spend Tate then choose class and you will then spawn on agatha regardless of the player count. Then after agatha spawns in all of the mason team spawns in at once.

With this process of spawning in, no more will someone not be able to spawn in because one team hasn’t spawned all of their guys in first.

Can we make this a new thing please? Would make things much more efficient. That way we don’t have to spawn someone out ever unless someone just straight uglies afk.

I repeat again. All of the agathian team spawns in first, then once all of them are in the game, all of the mason team spawns in. Everyone can spawn on agathian by doing the choose class method explained above.

:)

Get garbed

• @AK and to avoid the mason team from “scouting” the agathian team before they spawn in, the agathian team should first spawn in all archers or something and change your class so that when you spawn in for real you are using your own class and the other team didn’t get a chance to weapon/class counter you.

• Knowing my luck, I’d spawn archer and then pick class but when the timer hits zero, Id get a weird notification like ?ANGA; AH? Or whatever the hell it says and not respawn. I would then panic and pick my class again but get a middle finger to the face and spawn as a knight with a double axe. Yep. Good ol’ chivalry.

Great idea though in all seriousness.

• @AK said in A quick lesson on how to spawn in properly for newer clans and a new idea for veteran ones.:

@AK and to avoid the mason team from “scouting” the agathian team before they spawn in, the agathian team should first spawn in all archers or something and change your class so that when you spawn in for real you are using your own class and the other team didn’t get a chance to weapon/class counter you.

I like the idea but if you’re a master with a weapon then players that try to counter ain’t shit ^^

ex: I beat someone using a messer, me: “get rekt”

They pull out a brandi to counter me, me: “get rekt”

I cant tell you how many players I made ragequit after they try to beat me with a knight, and then counter me with a spear/brandi XD

• @Vizzle
    You just haven’t been hit traded by SoW stab spam yet.

• @Naleaus said in A quick lesson on how to spawn in properly for newer clans and a new idea for veteran ones.:

@Vizzle
    You just haven’t been hit traded by SoW stab spam yet.

oooh yes I have, but only on pc XD

• @AK in the few clan wars we have some team spawns in first then i message the leader if they are ready and we all spawn in

• @Ser_Harold said in A quick lesson on how to spawn in properly for newer clans and a new idea for veteran ones.:

@AK in the few clan wars we have some team spawns in first then i message the leader if they are ready and we all spawn in

That’s the way it should be done