HitoKiri Leaving Chivalry

• Ive decided to Leave Chivalry for good, i no longer find the game entertaining i find it more of a chore to play, i currently have 43 days game time.

Ive been talking to my clan for along time about leaving chivalry.

Sorry to those of my clan and Friends.

To awnser any obvious questions here: TheKnightOfIsla is now AST’s new 3rd Leader.

Current leaders are AST AQUARIUS, AST Ares and Now TheKnightOfIsla.

Will be leaving but not straight away but in the very near future.

To anyone who protends to be me my only accounts are as follows: AST I Hitokiri, Takeda Shingen7, UneasedFrame, GuthlacOfMercia.

I may still play now and then, but very rarely and only on my AST I Hitokiri, i may also merc for AST or Allied Clans, but that would be rare accordance.

As for my YouTube Channel i still have some Chivalry Content and will make videos of other games.

If you want to contact me you’ll find me Drinking a juicebox with BestInTroll and his Grill… Or just Message my GT or Youtube Channel ;)

adios amigos

• :( you will be missed

• :( Will miss you bro

• U steal mums credit card too?

• @Somervillage said in HitoKiri Leaving Chivalry:

U steal mums credit card too?

700 dollars worth of grills and pouches gat damn.

• @Somervillage No, i Stole BestInTroll.

Mr. Steal-Your-Girl

Tehe

• @AST-I-Hitokiri Do you remember a long time ago when we both were noobs and we were in a duel lobby and I started getting mad at you for feinting? XD

• @CrazyZxZGhost Hahah yeah, I remember that xD i didn’t think you’d still remember since it was quite some time ago hahaha.

Good times

• @AST-I-Hitokiri yeah good times indeed XxBillyxX… or something like that xD

• @CrazyZxZGhost Yep xD (XI Billy 97 IX)

• You will come back they all come back

• @Xylo Hope so

• My new job starts next week so ill be halfway retired soon too.

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in HitoKiri Leaving Chivalry:

Ive decided to Leave Chivalry for good, i no longer find the game entertaining i find it more of a chore to play, i currently have 43 days game time.

Ive been talking to my clan for along time about leaving chivalry.

Sorry to those of my clan and Friends.

To awnser any obvious questions here: TheKnightOfIsla is now AST’s new 3rd Leader.

Current leaders are AST AQUARIUS, AST Ares and Now TheKnightOfIsla.

Will be leaving but not straight away but in the very near future.

To anyone who protends to be me my only accounts are as follows: AST I Hitokiri, Takeda Shingen7, UneasedFrame, GuthlacOfMercia.

I may still play now and then, but very rarely and only on my AST I Hitokiri, i may also merc for AST or Allied Clans, but that would be rare accordance.

As for my YouTube Channel i still have some Chivalry Content and will make videos of other games.

If you want to contact me you’ll find me Drinking a juicebox with BestInTroll and his Grill… Or just Message my GT or Youtube Channel ;)

adios amigos

Yes! Zeus is leaving! No more 3rd person accelerations from him! I mean… Ahem… oh no, it’s a real shame to lose you, Zeus. I wish this didn’t need to happen but Chivalry is getting boring. I’m only joking :D I really will miss you and your smurfs ;). Onwards for the light, brother!

• Damn, Isla gonna ruin AST

• @TheKnightOfIsla Nah you’ll be just fine… Im not leaving till Saturday anyway :D

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 would you still include me in your community montage?

I may not have alot of good clips but ill share some to you if you think a player who is leaving can still be included

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in HitoKiri Leaving Chivalry:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 would you still include me in your community montage?

Why of course I will! I’m in the making of saving clips for it now.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.