House of Grimm CHANGES/Facts

• Okay so, my earlier post got an insane amount of hate and salt and thats not the reason I posted for so this time I would appreciate if we could just put the salt shakers away and have some dignity. Theres a lot of controversy and hate sorrounding the house and the main issues are usualy perpetuated by “oh he dint fight me so hes trash, i beat this certain guy and turned it into a photoshoot (never mind the 7 guys who beat me)” Look guys, im just trying to say that there are some very strong swordsmen making a return to the community. We should all rejoice, most of the rabble there is out there to fight against is easy and poses no challenge. I cant fathom how anyone could call Reborn or War or even Hero emperor trash. Even if you can beat these guys, its no easy task for anyone lol… the moment you call any of the commanders trash it automaticaly brands you as butthurt. Lol, i apologize for hurting anyones feelings but it makes me upset when people claim the guy who trained me and supported me while ATOM relentlessly camped my corpse teabagging it religously, is manipulating me and using me lol… ridiculous. Reborn is the reason why guys like bunny gangster, king of misfit, me, war, and even hero emperor to a degree had a place to improve and learn. Come on look at bunny and misfit and me. All complete trash noobs. Turned into at the very LEAST decent players all using his style and teachings lol. Hero rekt us all especiallt me… he dint like me -.- or dozer or anything with a bow… anywho reborn completely flattened hero in duels and people who say hero carried HoG in clan wars LOL. HoG vs SDS was like Madara vs Shinobi Alliance(youtube it) hero would run in and die alone every time refusing to listen. And Reborn layed waste to SDS 5v1 multiple times. Everyone did well but it was Reborn carrying by FAR. BTW hi sds ily. C: i was too noob to fight but i was in some scrims xD and was repeatedly rekt by newage. But no seriously guys, House of Grimm is probably going to ACTUALLY disband (weve never disbanded, nonsense people claim lol) and reform under reborn if you wish to talk or duel with him RESPETFULLY and WITH HONOR. Feel free to comment there are othe4 grimms as strong as reborn as well and a new commander thats actually might be stronger than reborn 0.0 u can duel me too im running around on xbone youve probably seen me a few times lol. Please lets put the salt shakers down.

• @pewpewdie Hero Emperor is cancer. 3rd person RT Messer, hit trade, spam feint is not skill. It’s cancer. He’s even changed his gamertag to DoW PARA Luna or something like that. His clan collapsed like every time Hero fell to ATOM’s blade.

I have respect for Reborn, but he isn’t exactly as skilled as some of the best players on the Xbox One right now such as: Refugee Recall whom beat Reborn in a duel. Don’t try and say “Reborn wasn’t trying” Who doesn’t try in a competitive level duel? HoG have always been trash, they will continue to be trash. Just look at the example most of the members have set “HOG PARA Link” was hated by the community which made us ALL hate HoG. I rest my case - Regards SP4C3 C4KE.

• @pewpewdie when is this happening. GTs? Roster? Planned scrims or wars?

Or just BS…

• Lol why would you bring Reborn up if he’s not on Xbox One? He literally ran to PS4 because he wanted to get away from having to fight us. Literally like two active players on this forum are on PS4, and everyone who knows Reborn is on Xbox One. Seriously, nobody cares. Start talking when you guys come over to Xbox One, you dunce. xD

• @Akemi-Homura said in House of Grimm CHANGES/Facts:

Lol why would you bring Reborn up if he’s not on Xbox One? He literally ran to PS4 because he wanted to get away from having to fight us. Literally like two active players on this forum are on PS4, and everyone who knows Reborn is on Xbox One. Seriously, nobody cares. Start talking when you guys come over to Xbox One, you dunce. xD

I’ve never understood what “Dunce” meant…

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 It is someone who is a fool.

• @Akemi-Homura Ah, that makes sense now. And I’m supposed to be the British one ;-;

• @pewpewdie Hero Emperor turned HOG into shit since reborn disappeared. He uses HOG to headhunt, gank, and antagonize players in FFA and LTS. There is nothing you could say that could convince me nor 90% of the community that he is a good guy, cause he isn’t–he’s an asshole.

If newageknight failed to tame Hero, then you know there is a fuckin problem. Nobody is going to miss him once he retires once and for all.

• Thought u were making the original hog again and u ended up just joining hero…nice one

• What’s Reborn’s name on PS4?

• @pewpewdie lmao isn’t this beef from a year ago? Reborn will most likely get trashed on by anybody on any platform .

• Sigh… i asked for no salt lol… boot you got beat by reborn so calm down with the “trashed by anyone” lol Cake calm down nobody cares about you. Go beat boot then talk about reborn boot rekt u worry about him lol. No we are not joining hero lol you guys come up with such nonsese and whos this guy that beat reborn ive heard about most of reborns losses never seen that guy lol firecracker got 7-0 by like, everyone, but yea were all trash. Thats why you lose to us lol. Homura have you not lost in a duel to reborn EVER??? boot did you not lose to reborn EVER? pretty sure hero mopped u up too idk. But i KNOW reborn layed you out lool. Firecracker (AK) another lose to reborn. I mean im seeing a pattern of the haters lol. Space cake reborn apparently has never met you and doesnt even know “who is that clownshoe” who you are. Guys go away lol. This thread is NOT for salty crybabies. It never ends. Everytime one of you gets beheaded 10 more popup and the last 10 continue to talk trash. Thats why its pointless killing you. You could lose 20 duels and the one you win becomes a photoshoot lol. Hypocrites with no class. Im not going to insult you as many of you might rekt me but i will GLADLY take some time to PERSONALLY duel you MYSELF and we can have our own little photoshoot and if you can mop the floor with me then well talk about getting your hands on reborn. Weakest first pls. Not trying to get rekt by a pro first duel ty. SUBMIT GAMTERTAGS NOW ALL OF YOU TRASH TALKING SUPERTOUGHGUYS. I duel with honor and dignity so if your3 a scumbag and throw 40 feints while i bow no worries thats fine c: I demand your GT space you are definitely catching these hands lol.

• Banned

epickillmaster. Sign me the fuck up

• My Gamertag is SP4C3 C4KE. Step in the ring and fight the king.

• @pewpewdie said in House of Grimm CHANGES/Facts:

Sigh… i asked for no salt lol… boot you got beat by reborn so calm down with the “trashed by anyone” lol Cake calm down nobody cares about you. Go beat boot then talk about reborn boot rekt u worry about him lol. No we are not joining hero lol you guys come up with such nonsese and whos this guy that beat reborn ive heard about most of reborns losses never seen that guy lol firecracker got 7-0 by like, everyone, but yea were all trash. Thats why you lose to us lol. Homura have you not lost in a duel to reborn EVER??? boot did you not lose to reborn EVER? pretty sure hero mopped u up too idk. But i KNOW reborn layed you out lool. Firecracker (AK) another lose to reborn. I mean im seeing a pattern of the haters lol. Space cake reborn apparently has never met you and doesnt even know “who is that clownshoe” who you are. Guys go away lol. This thread is NOT for salty crybabies. It never ends. Everytime one of you gets beheaded 10 more popup and the last 10 continue to talk trash. Thats why its pointless killing you. You could lose 20 duels and the one you win becomes a photoshoot lol. Hypocrites with no class. Im not going to insult you as many of you might rekt me but i will GLADLY take some time to PERSONALLY duel you MYSELF and we can have our own little photoshoot and if you can mop the floor with me then well talk about getting your hands on reborn. Weakest first pls. Not trying to get rekt by a pro first duel ty. SUBMIT GAMTERTAGS NOW ALL OF YOU TRASH TALKING SUPERTOUGHGUYS. I duel with honor and dignity so if your3 a scumbag and throw 40 feints while i bow no worries thats fine c: I demand your GT space you are definitely catching these hands lol.

Also, please learn correct grammar when typing paragraphs.

Sigh… i asked for no salt lol… boot you got beat by reborn so calm down with the “trashed by anyone” lol Cake calm down nobody cares about you. Go beat boot then talk about reborn boot rekt u worry about him lol. No we are not joining hero lol you guys come up with such nonsese and whos this guy that beat reborn ive heard about most of reborns losses never seen that guy lol firecracker got 7-0 by like, everyone, but yea were all trash. Thats why you lose to us lol. Homura have you not lost in a duel to reborn EVER??? boot did you not lose to reborn EVER? pretty sure hero mopped u up too idk. But i KNOW reborn layed you out lool. Firecracker (AK) another lose to reborn. I mean im seeing a pattern of the haters lol. Space cake reborn apparently has never met you and doesnt even know “who is that clownshoe” who you are. Guys go away lol. This thread is NOT for salty crybabies. It never ends. Everytime one of you gets beheaded 10 more popup and the last 10 continue to talk trash. Thats why its pointless killing you. You could lose 20 duels and the one you win becomes a photoshoot lol. Hypocrites with no class. Im not going to insult you as many of you might rekt me but i will GLADLY take some time to PERSONALLY duel you MYSELF and we can have our own little photoshoot and if you can mop the floor with me then well talk about getting your hands on reborn. Weakest first pls. Not trying to get rekt by a pro first duel ty. SUBMIT GAMTERTAGS NOW ALL OF YOU TRASH TALKING SUPERTOUGHGUYS. I duel with honor and dignity so if your3 a scumbag and throw 40 feints while i bow no worries thats fine c: I demand your GT space you are definitely catching these hands lol.

Cant wait to see the pewdiepie ragequits photoshoot!

I’m not even hating.

I asked…

Gamertags plz? Where is reborn and the rest of your clan. What is your roster? Clan Wars? Scrimmages?

Where, where, where

For all anyone on this forum knows your just a troll. You haven’t given us any Gamertags. Only BS.

Stop impersonating HOG, you disgrace them…

And if you are real HOG stop hiding behind the forums.

lol you guys come up with such nonsese and whos this guy that beat reborn ive heard about most of reborns losses never seen that guy lol firecracker got 7-0 by like, everyone, but yea were all trash.

Ahem * 0_1471576267613_63bccb3b-7f8c-4d62-b326-85628b027ea5.jpg

Also the only ones in HOG I’ve ever dueled were Zian and Chief. So get your facts str8 m8. And of the two I fought I 7-0d your 2nd best member.

Reborn may have 7-0d me here and there, I don’t remember it but it probably happened. But don’t put me in duels I’ve never fought. 7-0d by everyone is false you slanderous fuck.

• Theyre members of the old hog, fivesaturn at dabombdotcom (artofblood and lil dozer) theyre attempting to rebuild the old hog but as u can see, off to a rough start in the ally category

• @Somervillage

Lol. If it’s dabombdotcom I’m gonna be kind of angry. Doesn’t seem like him…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.