Skins?

• @Reithur why doesnt console get all of the same weapon skins as pc? also im not sure but from some chiv vids ive seen it seems that there are alot of helmet skins so why dont we get those also?

• Because activision. They are a money stuffing company that could care less about chivalry and now we have to deal with tb not putting effort in getting updates. Thats how it will always be for console.

• Well not putting effort to get activision to allow them to put updates up i mean

• User created, cant have it if it wasnt originally made by tb

• Ppl have asked and complained time and time again. Whats the point of adding to the game if they got what you they wanted?

• the thing is that they literally already have the skins in the game. people have only gotten the skins through randomly occuring glitches but they are pc skins and they are already in the game nonetheless so why not just make them available cause theyre already there

• @Practice-Knight It’s a question of copyright; we don’t own the rights to those skins and there is no way for us to share profits to the creators of the community skins when they are sold on console systems, so they were not included. On PC, the Steam Workshop already has a system in place for this by directly linking steam accounts to the individual items.

As we’ve said before, it’s on Activision to update & support the game; Torn Banner has no ability to influence them at this time.

• @Reithur you did include them though? like you must have them in the game files when you made the console port. so isnt that copyright because though you didnt make them available theyre still in the game

• I’ve said what Reithur mentioned a whole lot, but this makes me think. Since some of the skins can be glitched in, I wonder if we could force Activision to update the game by getting the creator of the skin to complain about copyright infringement.

(This won’t work but would be funny if it did.)

• @Practice-Knight said in Skins?:

@Reithur you did include them though? like you must have them in the game files when you made the console port. so isnt that copyright because though you didnt make them available theyre still in the game

They’re in the game files because this port is pretty much a copy paste job. TBS gave Activision a copy of the game files, Activision made changes for console. They either left them in out of laziness or various other reasons.

• @Reithur well sorry but idk if you really care but Activision as you already guess aren’t doing jack squat to console. Yet I believe you can put something into getting activision to update. We already tried asking for support and no staff even responded.

• @CypressInstinx Activision is giving TB a bad reputation

• Yea but right now I think the real rep loser here is Activision and infinite warfare.

• @Reithur said in Skins?:

@Practice-Knight It’s a question of copyright; we don’t own the rights to those skins and there is no way for us to share profits to the creators of the community skins when they are sold on console systems, so they were not included. On PC, the Steam Workshop already has a system in place for this by directly linking steam accounts to the individual items.

As we’ve said before, it’s on Activision to update & support the game; Torn Banner has no ability to influence them at this time.

I hear a lot of finger pointing and not enough action

• Most of the weapon skins on PC are user made in the steam workshop so there would be some legal issues there unless activision made arrangements to add skins of their own to the port.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz the skins are already in the port though

• @Practice-Knight
    It doesn’t matter. They can’t legally sell them.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.