Console Community Hierarchy

• 0_1471841938373_upload-5b47329d-5407-4458-a682-e069412679dc

What I’ve discovered about the console community; clan presence is very heavy.

You got the best player on top.

Clan leaders below the best trying to be the best in the game plus their best guy on the squad/second in command.

Below that is clan members trying to get good at the game by being in good clans.

At the very bottom is the randoms and newbies getting pub stomped ;-;

• Can anybody explain the strange link between the “#1 in Chivalry” and clans? To elaborate, there has never been a lone wolf king…

Each #1 has had a clan that coalesces around the best player on the port like moths to a flame.

It is unknown if Undead Odin had a clan, but what we do know is that:

-Lord of Thrones had a clan.

-General’s DA and Dutchman’s W4Rwolf clan gathered around Sir Kalliot.

-Zombies later took over ATOM.

-TGL Error is in TGL and Homura was formerly in ATOM.

No hands down best player has ever been a lone wolf, so does anybody have an answer to this phenomena?

What does the clan war community have to do with being the best player?

Why do clan leaders use their clans as an asset to become the #1 player?

• @Vizzle A king is only as strong as the army behind him.

• Which begs the question of why I’m the King of Chivalry anyway. I never saw myself as a “King.” I just beat a really good player in a duel and got voted King by popular demand lol. I don’t lead anyone, nor do I have any interest in doing so. My loyalty is to my clan, ATOM, and since it has been retired, I retired with it.

My point is that I’m no “King” by any stretch of the definition. I’m simply a great player. Kyle was a true king, and he was more of a leader than I will ever be (more of a duelist than I will ever be as well). I don’t feel qualified to have such a title. It’s not up to me to say who it belongs to, I couldn’t honestly care less, but I just don’t think it should be me tbh. I’m just here playing public and private FFA with CHILLN DYLN and friends, just having a time. I don’t care for such a title.

My competitive days are over, and I’ve achieved what I’ve wanted. My time spent on Chivalry nowadays is to have fun with friends, and I achieve just that. Fun is what I try to strive for, and is why I quit competitive Chivalry. It got too salty for me, and I wanted out. I wasn’t having as much fun.

But anyway, again, I’m not a King, and I don’t feel I deserve to be. I didn’t say anything when this was decided, because I would’ve hated to have ruined the moment, but seeing this post really inspired me to say this. Anyway, I need to sleep lol. Rant over.

• @Akemi-Homura You’re king cause you are the only player fit to be Kyle’s successor; he’s even said it himself before. I’ve never seen a player that could 7-0 other players of high skill and dedication almost without effort like you and a few others could.

• @Akemi-Homura humble and well said.

Something zombies would never have done…

• @Vizzle said in Console Community Hierarchy:

@Akemi-Homura You’re king cause you are the only player fit to be Kyle’s successor; he’s even said it himself before. I’ve never seen a player that could 7-0 other players of high skill and dedication almost without effort like you and a few others could.

Precisely, Homura. You’re also very friendly to talk with, always happy to have a laugh. Being an extremely good player doesn’t make them a “king”. It’s being an extremely good leader and overall person that makes you a “king” and I think you fit that role perfectly well.

• I was king of 360 without being #1

Undead Odin never had a clan… The guy didn’t even speak english

• @Vizzle this is why I made a clan, I was sick of being the silent king. I don’t have much of an army, The men that I do have thus far are loyal to the tee.

People are more recognized when it comes to clans, twitch, YouTube , forums.

I’m not saying I don’t want to be the king, Im not saying I don’t deserve it.
    It’s just the simply fact that everyone ranks * King * by duels . All I ever get out of duels is upset opponents. Why would I want to duel people to make them upset? There is no fun in that. I play the game to play the game. Not to piss off duelists and try hards.

• @Vizzle thats me at the top tbh

• We all know who the True King of Chivalry is ;)

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight LordRoffleSalad

• @MaHarold https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL8EYCPchsF_uAsEnmHfLqP5xjN2py6LJQ&v=qFWNXa01aAE

Space Cake made a nice video for his best friend, Enjoy. Watch as I shred through goatfish and his big army of bots at the end . Homura kills X2 on this Mockumentary Of a Montage. ;) all hail NewAgeKnight![alt text](0_1471882011929_image.png image url)

• Guys… Am I only one here who has no idea what a “roffle salad” is? What goes in a roffle salad? Croutons? Feta? Rt spam?

• @General-Firefly Training , Swordsmanship , Timing , Calm Attitude, Huge sprinkle of trash talk, and an ego taller than Everest or Fiji. Get on my level General Dragonfly, Don’t you have Xbox 360s to play. :)

• Banned

@LordRoffleSalad said in Console Community Hierarchy:

@Vizzle this is why I made a clan, I was sick of being the silent king. I don’t have much of an army, The men that I do have thus far are loyal to the tee.

It’s just the simply fact that everyone ranks * King * by duels . All I ever get out of duels is upset opponents. Why would I want to duel people to make them upset? There is no fun in that. I play the game to play the game. Not to piss off duelists and try hards.

There is nothing NOT FUN about upsetting other people for your own enjoyment. @C4KE-from-SP4C3 will back me up on this. Salt will forever reign King. All hail tbe salt King SP4C3 C4KE and Queen epickillmaster, fys @Somervillage

• @LordRoffleSalad said in Console Community Hierarchy:

@General-Firefly Training , Swordsmanship , Timing , Calm Attitude, Huge sprinkle of trash talk, and an ego taller than Everest or Fiji. Get on my level General Dragonfly, Don’t you have Xbox 360s to play. :)

Don’t give me sass boy! I’ll walk all up and down yo ass! laugh

• @epickillmaster said in Console Community Hierarchy:

@LordRoffleSalad said in Console Community Hierarchy:

@Vizzle this is why I made a clan, I was sick of being the silent king. I don’t have much of an army, The men that I do have thus far are loyal to the tee.

There is nothing NOT FUN about upsetting other people for your own enjoyment. @C4KE-from-SP4C3 will back me up on this. Salt will forever reign King. All hail tbe salt King SP4C3 C4KE and Queen epickillmaster, fys @Somervillage

C4KE loves upsetting people with salt, and since I have the skill to back up what I say, it’s easy for me to cause salt/rant about people ;)

• @General-Firefly I bet you’d like my ass you creep show. ;)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.