The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360)

• One more topic before I go to bed lol…

CMW360. LTS lobby. SDS party chat.

A long time ago on Xbox 360,

@SDS-NewAgeKnight, Leaningpostghost and I were pubstomping in a random LTS lobby.

It was a good lobby; stoneshill, plenty of randoms to crush, and no votekick spam. All was right with the world.

We lost all of our other teammates, but it took only 3 of us to put down most of the enemy team.

Armed to the teeth with superior HP and messers, we cut down the traitorous mason scum.

Bodies were piled high—I look to the scoreboard to see one player left on the enemy team.

In bold white letters I see the gamertag:

HERO x JESTERS

We track him down to the bridge, he stands there aimlessly.

Seeing that he was a level 30, I bow to him. He slowly bows back.

Before I could act I was hit with claymore RT flurry, hit with combo feint after combo feint, an unknown strat. at the time.

As I lay there choking on my own blood, my last sight is Newage and Leaning attacking in retaliation.

They were cut down in quick succession.

Mason wins the round!

The end.

0_1472089572545_upload-b35cc5ba-ec77-4f90-925d-f2b9528046cc
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/uploads/files/1471916791823-upload-440eb274-e987-4164-8cf3-294f3a81cb8a.png

• @Vizzle said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

One more topic before I go to bed lol…

CMW360. LTS lobby. SDS party chat.

A long time ago on Xbox 360,

@SDS-NewAgeKnight, Leaningpostghost and I were pubstomping in a random LTS lobby.

It was a good lobby; stoneshill, plenty of randoms to crush, and no votekick spam. All was right with the world.

We lost all of our other teammates, but it took only 3 of us to put down most of the enemy team.

Armed to the teeth with superior HP and messers, we cut down the traitorous mason scum.

Bodies were piled high—I look to the scoreboard to see one player left on the enemy team.

In bold white letters I see the gamertag:

HERO x JESTERS

We track him down to the bridge, he stands there aimlessly.

Seeing that he was a level 30, I bow to him. He slowly bows back.

Before I could act I was hit with claymore RT flurry, hit with combo feint after combo feint, an unknown strat. at the time.

As I lay there choking on my own blood, my last sight is seeing Newage and Leaning attacking in retaliation.

They were cut down in quick succession.

Mason wins the round!

The end.

Good story. Wish I had good fight stories. Maybe the mead will bring out some from me sometime. Or the rum and pepsi.

• @CharonOfTheStyx Rum + Pepsi, Aye.

• I always have time to hear a tale from 360 :3

• Pub stars use the jester…sickening

• @Somervillage jesterzs is shit by todays standards

• @AK said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

@Somervillage jesterzs is shit by todays standards

Lol HERO x emperor is one of the greatest of all time. “todays standards”-lmao

the greatest skill Celling on console was back when ATOM clan was active. the competitive community has taken 2 steps back since then.

Guys like Kyle, Homura, emperor, Harold, sir kalliot, the REAL OGs would wipe the floor with you… And for that matter, the rest of the community if you coincider yourself the “standard” of “today”

repsect him or not HERO was the biggest carry your clan, SDS ever fielded in war.

And was a founding member of the greatest, and most completely dominate clan on a video game I have ever witnessed.

Put some respect on his name boy.
    You are in NO position to talk down to the accomplishments of true chivalry legends.

I watched you fight in battle I have seen the scores you post. Know your place.

• @get-rekt said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

the greatest skill Celling on console was back when ATOM clan was active. the competitive community has taken 2 steps back since then.

What does this even mean. There’s not been any updates, balance changes or anything to change the skill ceiling. Do you mean skill level? Cause no one, console or PC, has reached the skill ceiling.

Also, anonymous shit talk, all posts about ATOM. Kyle?

• @Naleaus said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

@get-rekt said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

What does this even mean. There’s not been any updates, balance changes or anything to change the skill ceiling. Do you mean skill level? Cause no one, console or PC, has reached the skill ceiling.

There is a point in fighting games like chivalry, (IMO) where a player has mastered a game to the point where they can no longer Improve without creating a new meta by hand. Guys like Kyle or (zombies) and emperor shifted the entire console meta to the point were to be good, players had to learn to do what they did.

I’m not saying they created it, or even discovered it… But they introduced a brand new meta to a fresh, young and impressionable port. That is creating a skill Celling. The ultimate meta.

• This post is deleted!

• @Naleaus he is IP banned

• @Akemi-Homura said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

@Naleaus he is IP banned

Who is?

• The skill ceiling is reading 100% of all feints, no missed attacks, wasted stam, missed parries, etc. This isn’t really possible, but it’s the cap. Creating metas just shifts what skills people focus on, but the cap doesn’t change.

• @get-rekt do you realize who you’re talking about here?

You do realize you’re talking about Hero Jesterzz right?

• @Akemi-Homura
    Was tongue-in-cheek based off when account was made and that all their posts are about ATOM. IP bans are quite easy to avoid, as seen by all the accounts he made.

• @Naleaus said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

The skill ceiling is reading 100% of all feints, no missed attacks, wasted stam, missed parries, etc. This isn’t really possible, but it’s the cap. Creating metas just shifts what skills people focus on, but the cap doesn’t change.

Well it is the skill Celling once you account for human error. The “humanly possible skill Celling” sounds less appealing tho.

@get-rekt do you realize who you’re talking about here?

You do realize you’re talking about Hero Jesterzz right?

Yes, an asshole, but a savege asshole and a legend of the game.

• @get-rekt said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

@Naleaus said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

The skill ceiling is reading 100% of all feints, no missed attacks, wasted stam, missed parries, etc. This isn’t really possible, but it’s the cap. Creating metas just shifts what skills people focus on, but the cap doesn’t change.

Well it is the skill Celling once you account for human error. The “humanly possible skill Celling” sounds less appealing tho.

Add a messer, use 3rd person, run around some, feint. Congrats you’ve reached the “skill ceiling”

• @get-rekt
    Was why I said skill level. Caps shouldn’t/don’t change, but what people focus on does. Say meta shifts from messer slash spam to SoW stab feint spam. Continuing to use the old meta doesn’t make you farther from the skill cap, just focusing on a different skill set.

@get-rekt said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

@Naleaus said in The legend of Jesters (Tales from 360):

Add a messer, use 3rd person, run around some, feint. Congrats you’ve reached the “skill ceiling”

Sounds like what you used to do, AK ;)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.