Its Time to Stop (Another Salt Rant, Topic Lock Rant)

• 0_1471916596421_upload-c253e9ff-1b66-4654-bdec-d7c524389dbf

MFW My topics get locked due to salt.

This is getting out of hand, why should my (or anyones for that matter) topic be locked cause a few people wanted to be shit disturbers and antagonize users?

I though we went over the consequences, our clan war community has to abide by forum rules or our shit gets locked. They changed the rules cause our section was so bad FFS.

So from now on, I’ll be using the picture below in every serious topic I make to ask people not to break the rules in MY topic. I invite you all to use this picture I photoshopped together for all of your threads to help prevent arguments occurring in your discussions, clan roster topics, and things of the like

0_1471916792286_upload-440eb274-e987-4164-8cf3-294f3a81cb8a

-Viz

• @Vizzle salt salt salt

• @Practice-Knight said in Its Time to Stop (Another Salt Rant, Topic Lock Rant):

@Vizzle salt salt salt

Aye. This forum is built on salt, but there are times where salt shouldn’t be in a topic, we need to learn to separate the two.

• The dude abides

• I shall abide. I need to have a pic made that encourages merriment and mead drinking.

• @Vizzle said in Its Time to Stop (Another Salt Rant, Topic Lock Rant):

0_1471916596421_upload-c253e9ff-1b66-4654-bdec-d7c524389dbf

MFW My topics get locked due to salt.

This is getting out of hand, why should my (or anyones for that matter) topic be locked cause a few people wanted to be shit disturbers and antagonize users?

I though we went over the consequences, our clan war community has to abide by forum rules or our shit gets locked. They changed the rules cause our section was so bad FFS.

So from now on, I’ll be using the picture below in every serious topic I make to ask people not to break the rules in MY topic. I invite you all to use this picture I photoshopped together for all of your threads to help prevent arguments occurring in your discussions, clan roster topics, and things of the like

0_1471916792286_upload-440eb274-e987-4164-8cf3-294f3a81cb8a

-Viz

Good Idea, i just had the same thing happen to me, well… its more or less going to happen.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.