Hosting a PUG

• Anyone wanna play a little 5v5 or something? I’m pretty bored lol. Anyone can play, I don’t care about teams.

Outline:

TDM Kendo to decide who gets to pick 1 TO map and whether to attack or defend. Or we can do LTS all outs idc.

• @Akemi-Homura said in Hosting a PUG:

Anyone wanna play a little 5v5 or something? I’m pretty bored lol. Anyone can play, I don’t care about teams.

Outline:

TDM Kendo to decide who gets to pick 1 TO map and whether to attack or defend. Or we can do LTS all outs idc.

We should do Friday night Pickup games every weekend. Would be a fun community event.

NO SALT

• @AK would be the same people everytime gg

• @AK yeah, would be pretty fun. New comp players could come hang out and chill.

• Friday night PUGS? Confirmed? If so, I’ll start letting people know.

• Sounds sick! It’d be great practice to.

• Perhaps each week everyone can be on a different team, and make little team names? xD And maybe we could get someone to stream it! It’ll be like, “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Week #1 Pug: Team X vs Team Y.” Eh?

Perhaps each week everyone can be on a different team, and make little team names? xD And maybe we could get someone to stream it! It’ll be like, “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Week #1 Pug: Team X vs Team Y.” Eh?

Agatha vs Masons.

Randomize teams

Fight with those teams for 3 weeks out of a month. Newcomers are assigned to a random team.
    After the month is over whoever won the most PUGs wins the war :D

If a team wins the first and second week we play the 3rd week just for fun.

Would be a really chilled out COMP thing to do. And it wouldn’t be serious either so team composition really doesn’t matter. Could do 12v12s and shit lol

• @AK thoughts?

• @AK yeah, that could be pretty cool. So long as people have fun and enjoy it. So this is confirmed? Let’s start networking! Everyone, let your friends know that this is gonna happen. Times can be pretty flexible.

@AK yeah, that could be pretty cool. So long as people have fun and enjoy it. So this is confirmed? Let’s start networking! Everyone, let your friends know that this is gonna happen. Times can be pretty flexible.

Around what time on friday?

Don’t need an exact time just a benchmark I suppose

• @AK I was thinking maybe 7PM-9PM or somewhere around there.

@AK I was thinking maybe 7PM-9PM or somewhere around there.

Perfect

• @AK Cool! I’ll start messaging and such. Keep me updated if you find players! Also, if anyone on here wants in, just message me on Xb, Kauser, anyone who is already in, or you could just join in the party! :D

• Eastern time?

• @Zer0x593 Yeah. We can move the times around. And you can join any time if you want. Not a very strict schedule :p

• I probably won’t make it the first couple weeks but I’ll still try to get some guys on board.

• @Akemi-Homura alright great, see you there ;)

• @Zer0x593 Tell your friends!

• @Akemi-Homura if we get enough people to show I would just skip Kendos. Would take too long if we got enough people to show

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.