Born out of threadlock

• @Reithur also if you take away our fun you will only be left with salt

• @Reithur said in Born out of threadlock:

you were meming each other.

• This is not reddit or 4chan.

• @Reithur with all due respect I did ask if it was in the rules or not and your response is not as clear cut as I would like and if you don’t want us to do it we will stop but I would like a yes or no

• @Reithur also if I don’t get a reply I’ll assume that it isn’t in the rules

• Too far TBH.

With all due respect @Reithur you may want to read the forum rules cause I don’t see anything against memes mentioned directly in there and locking a thread just because you don’t wanna host it is a stretch even for you.

Now if somebody made a meme with the sole purpose of harassing users then that’s definitely a cause for action, but in this case users are asking for memes of themselves— Most of them Chivalry themed memes I might add–to be made and posted.

With 100% honesty the reason you gave for locking this thread is complete BS. “We’re not hosting this on our site” but Community Brabbles with memelike pictures are ok?

TL;DR: You cant just lock any topic you want cause you don’t like it, especially since this type of topic doesn’t directly violate any rules. Just put it in the off topic section :/

• @Reithur You can’t escape memes for ever, cancer still isn’t cured.

• It is what it is fellas, if they want the forums to be as interesting as a plank of wood then so be it

• @Somervillage You did over do it with the Kyle and My pic. That’s just desperate for attention on your part lmao. But hey atleast you’re not dumb enough to tell a Dev to Kill himself . Also I’d like to add that I never commented when u posted the one about me and also I never tattled to Reithur if u think I did hahha

• Hey guys xXpounderXx2432 here and I just uploaded a new video there are … no memes
    https://youtu.be/L5i4bwooK2Q

• @LordRoffleSalad i didnt think u did tbh and i made them for fun not attention, whenever an idea popped into my head i made a masterpiece lol but believe as you wish

• @LordRoffleSalad said in Born out of threadlock:

@Somervillage You did over do it with the Kyle and My pic. That’s just desperate for attention on your part lmao. But hey atleast you’re not dumb enough to tell a Dev to Kill himself . Also I’d like to add that I never commented when u posted the one about me and also I never tattled to Reithur if u think I did hahha

The way I see it is: whats so harmful about making memes about consenting players and one banned user for fun?

If the mods feel like a topic has violated the rules then by all means lock it, but don’t lock a thread cause “I’m not impressed” or “we aren’t hosting that on this site” know what I mean?

That’s not moderating, that’s blatant fucking abuse in my book.

• I’m not just pissed that I diddnt even make it to that page in time before Reither deleted all the posts damn it…

• And if it wasn’t in the rules I’m pretty we should expect a rule update coming soon with all these rule updates you guys are gonna make as mine as well make an update for chivalry or make chivalry 2 in the time being just saying. At least this way everyone’s happy and not just the Developers on This site.

• @DEADLySiNz said in Born out of threadlock:

I’m not just pissed that I diddnt even make it to that page in time before Reither deleted all the posts damn it…

He’s gonna say something like “I did it cause I can” and I’m gonna be a little triggered cause that means we could post something harmless and he can just lock it at will.

• This post is deleted!

• They really can though. Ain’t no freedom of speech on an internet forum.

The rules are general guidelines, everything else is at their discretion and arguing about it will just make more rules.

• @Somervillage said in Born out of threadlock:

@Reithur you must be fun at parties

You’d think somebody who’s in Teripper’s videos would be just a little bit more chill than this.

• @Naleaus said in Born out of threadlock:

They really can though. Ain’t no freedom of speech on an internet forum.

The rules are general guidelines, everything else is at their discretion and arguing about it will just make more rules.

I can see if people were saying mean things just to be mean cause that’s breaking the rules but in this case nobody was being slanderous or spreading false information (directly in the guidelines) it was it was out of good fun and everybody was in on the joke except for him obviously cause he locked it.

• @Vizzle
    Do not spam meme images is actually a rule. It’s been there awhile, was implemented around the same time as 10 character limit I think. But regardless, the probable tipping point was posting someone’s picture. Or he just didn’t see it till now.