One Kingdom, Under Xbox. (Clan Census--Subject to Updates)

• After getting out of work, and a bout of boredom, I’ve decided to do a bit of research into how big our community really is, looking up clan rosters on these forums.

Thanks to @AK for the active clans list and to all clan leaders for posting their info ^^

CLICK TO ZOOM IN pls

BTW @LordRoffleSalad Your roster has conflicting numbers/members. please give me a legit number so I can update the chart. TY.

That goes to all other clans who I missed too…

0_1472180866101_upload-c2d6242b-7d6f-49e4-8cea-b6fa6c186033

Sprites from Google Images

{SALT FREE ZONE!!! I’m not trying to get this thread locked so please don’t argue—discuss!}

• @Vizzle what members are you referring to ? Everyone on the list has said they are in the clan. We are called KOR and I updated the roster .

• @LordRoffleSalad said in One Kingdom, Under Xbox. (Clan Census--Subject to Updates):

@Vizzle what members are you referring to ? Everyone on the list has said they are in the clan. We are called KOR and I updated the roster .

Which roster? You have 3-4 topics I need a number of members sir.

• @Vizzle we have 35 members

• @LordRoffleSalad Ok. You’ll see changes later on today.

• UPDATE: Added @LordRoffleSalad’s KOR To the chart.

According to the census, there are currently 8 active clans and 145 players (rough estimate) in or associated with a clan on Xbox One.

Our community isn’t that small after all ^^

• @Vizzle Very nice job on this :) Thank you Vizzle and also thank you AK Kauser for all your help in keeping track of active clans

• @LordRoffleSalad NP

Future Update:

There will be a new clan on the chart once the leader posts his roster.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.