Questions and Awnsers to me leaving Chivalry

• For anyone Wondering Why I’m leaving Chivalry but have been playing recently still.

STILL PLAYED: the awnser to that is that some are thinking about me still playing after i said i would retire from chivalry, Ive been getting messages "Are you staying? " or "You’re back? " but in reality it was because i missed out the Clan War of AST vs GoA and felt i owed my clan some Training and Practice to give them back some time i missed… i also felt it would be a good time to fight players i haven’t fought before. The Goku and Staz thing was just a joke.

But yeah goodbye people hahaha this time it really is a truthful farewell.

• @AST-I-Hitokiri OMG u patheic scurb ur AST clan were bullying, kicking ppl from our pubilc servers. U aswell talking shit about me that u beat me in a duel we dueled get 10-0 #NubGetthefckoff btw no one knows u ;) sad fck

• @TGL-Error said in Questions and Awnsers to me leaving Chivalry:

@AST-I-Hitokiri OMG u patheic scurb ur AST clan were bullying kicking ppl our of pubilc servers nub u aswell talking shit about me that u beat me in a duel we dueld get 10-0 #NubGethefckoff btw i think ur bye no one knows u ;) sad fck

Classic Error, Love you too ‹3

Also actually like i said before, Coolcame was lying, i kicked Coolcame from AST for being racist towards my French Members, he then went and told you a bunch of lies… He was in a party with me when i said we had some good duels and i got 17-4 in a public LTS against TGL, Why would i randomly become Enimes with you? but im glad you’ve just shown everyone your True Colours.

Also i found it funny how you trusted a 13 Year old “Coolcame” over a 19 year old “Me” with big mature differences.

I also then found out that he was in TGL under the name of TGL Headless atleast thats what people told me, so yeah.

Error me and you was friends before Coolcame made this stuff up, if i wanted to mock you i would of done it to your face.

I also had suspicions when everyone in TGL added a member which was smerf who joined my clan, i asked you to find out for me nicely and you insulted me?

Also i find it funny how Harold joined your Clan yet on S7artans live stream you said you beat him and stuff, is that how you treat your members, im glad CrazyGhost is leader.

You’re the only person i dislike in TGL for your Egotistical nonsense and that your arrogance is only matched by your ignorance.

But yeah have fun being the Salt King!!

I would also like to point out AST doesn’t bully Public Servers, we also don’t think we are the best, we are modest and honest about ourselves which i can’t say the same about you or some of your members and which im 100% sure everyone in the community will agree with me.

Have a nice day.

• Who is this Hitokiri person?.. Anyway, I don’t know you. C ya

• @General-Firefly said in Questions and Awnsers to me leaving Chivalry:

Who is this person?

Who is who? And who are you?

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in Questions and Awnsers to me leaving Chivalry:

@General-Firefly said in Questions and Awnsers to me leaving Chivalry:

Who is this person?

Who is who? And who are you?

Who am I?.. WHO AM I?!? I can tell you’ve only played NewGen laugh
    It’s fine, idc ^^

• @General-Firefly i only play EU and strictly LTS and occasional FFA and I’ve never seen you before so i assume you Play U.S servers, lol are you another bigot too? Jeeez Chivalry is full of them huh xD

• God!! I leaving and you children are Still annoyed, if you dislike me for whatever reason you should be happy that im leaving, where is the logic here guys xD

• @AST-I-Hitokiri I don’t know you nor do I care if you’re leaving . I play chivalry because I love the game. You do not want to play it any longer because you clearly don’t have the same passion as I do for it. Why are you even on the forums. You’re like Atom x Kyle retiring and thinking anyone cares LOL get off the forums get off chiv or stay and talk. :p I don’t get why everyone can’t just play and have fun. It’s horrible the amount of trash talk / name calling that goes on.

• @LordRoffleSalad ive left Chivalry because the community is trash the whole community is “Who is better then someone else” its pure cancer i played for fun, I’ve spoken to you before RoffleSalad and im one of those people that didn’t crap talk you and actually agreed with some of the stuff you said.

Yet you’re happy to sit here and talk crap to me Sigh im leaving because the game becomes a chore, the game isn’t enjoyable if everyone is bigots and no one can handle loosing, everyone acts like bloody children

• @AST-I-Hitokiri I’m not trash talking you. I’m simply saying not one person cares if you stay or leave. I’d say stay because win or lose this is a great game. At the end of the day play with friends and have fun.

• @LordRoffleSalad said in Questions and Awnsers to me leaving Chivalry:

@AST-I-Hitokiri I’m not trash talking you. I’m simply saying not one person cares if you stay or leave. I’d say stay because win or lose this is a great game. At the end of the day play with friends and have fun.

Look, i enjoyed the game for along time, ive beaten alot of good players, but when the game See’s you as a target i can’t play to have fun with friends.

I duel people to improve and have fun, but when it becomes to “who’s Dick is bigger” contest it becomes quite sad and pathetic.

I would happily still be playing if the community wasn’t so salty and childish to the point it’s just depressing.

Considering I’ve recieved threats from people like Error saying they are going to try and bully me off a game i paid for is where i call the line, ive defended people from TGL and KR puting my reputation on the line to do so, so that people like youndertrout here can enjoy the game… Yet here i am, getting mocked because i dare respond or say anything back to big named people, its pathetic, people like Error can Self Proclaim they are the best an idiots believe it, ive beaten Error enough times to happily say he isn’t the best in EU, i rate CrazyGhost the best TGL player and i always have yet Error can tell me im not better then any TGL member, so they all wanted to duel me -__- and guess what? I beat every challenge that fell before me that day, i beat TGL Ninja 7-4 who Error claimed was 2nd best in EU i beat BestInTroll 7-1 and TGL Vader 7-0 and 7-1.

I didn’t do this to crown myself any better then these players i did it purely to show that alot of people are overhyped in the community and no one dares to challenge their claim.

• @LordRoffleSalad i care You Little insolent since He is a great And Kind player so if you’re not interested in him leaving just don’t write anything. Don’t speak for all EU players…

• @YounderTrout951 Well spoken :)

• @AST-I-Hitokiri u act so grown up on the forums but in ur partys fam hehehe sad man

• @AST-I-Hitokiri just leave chivalry and the forums and btw NO ONE Cares about u cuz ur shit never won a duel against some of the skill lvl above ur clan hehehe

• @TGL-Error in my parties? Lol ive only spoken to you when we was friends… What do you know of my personality in parties, None.

Also i don’t claim to be the most mature person, i like a laugh and a joke… What you gunna do? try pin me to a Cross?

• @AST-I-Hitokiri when we were friends nah fam we werent then werent after and from there just got worse

• @TGL-Error said in Questions and Awnsers to me leaving Chivalry:

@AST-I-Hitokiri just leave chivalry and the forums and btw NO ONE Cares about u cuz ur shit never won a duel against some of the skill lvl above ur clan hehehe

Error you’re pure Cancer, leave chivalry, it would do the community a favor, no one wants to hear your big mouth open, your arguments hold no wieght.

• @AST-I-Hitokiri for sure everyone wants to hear ur dramatic story why ur leaving chiv aight? xD ahahha stfu when i bet no one in US knows u and not even full EU ehehe

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.