<DOA> Clan Page

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@General-Firefly said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@Darth-Chivalry said in <DOA> Clan Page:

THE DARKNESS RISES

The darkness already rose and fell. You’re a little late to the party kid :P

True Darkness lies beyond one puny clan… laughs

I am the darkness

• @General-Firefly said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@Hoplite-x-Viz said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@General-Firefly said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@Darth-Chivalry said in <DOA> Clan Page:

THE DARKNESS RISES

The darkness already rose and fell. You’re a little late to the party kid :P

True Darkness lies beyond one puny clan… laughs

I am the darkness

We all are the darkness, Darkness lies wherever there is salt. FG didn’t destroy the darkness, they just replaced the caretaker. laughs

Hoplite, DA sleeper cell.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz

My friends, your clans are the body of my empire, the Dark Alliance is the beating heart.
    Your hard work helps us. And in return we help and protect you
    But if you resist the system… You only hurt yourselves
    If you fight against it… YOU will be the ones that bleed
    But I know you will stand with ME with ALL of us… Together as one
    Dark Alliance today… Dark Alliance tomorrow… Dark Alliance forever
    für das deutsche Volk!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGj1FHiXOzw

• @General-Firefly Can I ride a bombcart into Roffle’s castle now? XD

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@General-Firefly Can I ride a bombcart into Roffle’s castle now? XD

A bomb cart? No… That’s too merciful, Roffle doesn’t deserve that
    I have somthing better in mind ^.^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2KKQBGsAHs
    Hail DA
    sheds a single tear - salutes like a roman

• @General-Firefly said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@Hoplite-x-Viz said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@General-Firefly Can I ride a bombcart into Roffle’s castle now? XD

A bomb cart? No… That’s too merciful, Roffle doesn’t deserve that
    I have somthing better in mind ^.^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2KKQBGsAHs
    Hail DA
    sheds a single tear - salutes like a roman

https://youtu.be/cRIkISyDOYs

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight I thought we were going to war?

• You didn’t answer. You want to?

• What’s better?
    First
    or
    Third
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

I know a few competitive people who use third and do very well, but there are others who use first and are much better.
    Third: Pros: See your enemy and have a better understanding of your surroundings
    Cons: Weapon does not hit where you are aiming, slighty to the left.
    First: the weapon is more accurate, this helps for trying to do waterfalls etc
    However, you cannot see as much therefore, it’s harder to track your enemy when doing rainbows or such

(some of these points differ between playstyles)

What do you think?

• @Harambe-Killer said in <DOA> Clan Page:

What’s better?
    First
    or
    Third
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

I know a few competitive people who use third and do very well, but there are others who use first and are much better.
    Third: Pros: See your enemy and have a better understanding of your surroundings
    However, you cannot see as much therefore, it’s harder to track your enemy when doing rainbows or such

What do you think?

3rd is better. Anyone with any experience in the game can see this. It’s not about accuracy, accuracy can be adjusted. But in first you can’t see what quite literally you cannot see. In first you don’t have eyes behind your back, in 3rd you do.

3rd is frowned upon because people abuse the hell out of it and the fighting styles that rely on 3rd person wouldn’t exist without it and are just cancerous in nature.

• @AK said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@Harambe-Killer said in <DOA> Clan Page:

What’s better?
    First
    or
    Third
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

What do you think?

3rd is better. Anyone with any experience in the game can see this. It’s not about accuracy, accuracy can be adjusted. But in first you can’t see what quite literally you cannot see. In first you don’t have eyes behind your back, in 3rd you do.

With that being said I hope people realize one day that 1st is the way to go. Stops most cancer…

Less Messer Hit trade nubs, range running etc is gone and it makes the game a gajillion times for fun, interesting and skill based.

• @AK i love first perso and made myself get used to it again on 300 sens, i honestly pull crazier moves than in 3rd and my playstyle changes between the 2, much more fun in 1st aswell

Been communications banned for two weeks from tomorrow, can’t talk message etc.
    Can still play, just can’t respond nor talk.
    Long story short, guy harrased me because of my name. (pretty pathetic right?) anyways, still active, not left; just can’t communicate.

Harambe signing out

Love the originality of your name.

• Banned

@AK said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@AK said in <DOA> Clan Page:

@Harambe-Killer said in <DOA> Clan Page:

What’s better?
    First
    or
    Third
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

What do you think?

With that being said I hope people realize one day that 1st is the way to go. Stops most cancer…

Less Messer Hit trade nubs, range running etc is gone and it makes the game a gajillion times for fun, interesting and skill based.

I’ve found that if you practice a move/style in 1st until you are effective with it, then switch into 3rd, you are still going to use the same moves, but with the added bonus if being able to see behind you.

• Prediction:
    1st clan war DOA vs KOR.
    Lel

What’s better?
    First
    or
    Third
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

What do you think?

1st person allows you to be more direct and accurate and instead of running away with a large FoV, you stay and fight up close. With 1st person, you cannot see behind you and have a disadvantage against 3rd person players. Right now, 3rd person is the meta since most players abuse the broken mechanics for it. Examples of this are: Range running and ultra accelerations. Regardless of all this, 1st person takes much more skill to use than 3rd.

• @KimJong-Harambe Loved it when i pulled the trigger

• @AK lol every time i see a 3rd p range running duel, i say to myself: this shit would be over and done with in 5 seconds on PC.

Like a few days ago in a ffa i saw a rangerunner get put down in two hits lmao.

• I’d 100% rather have a decent/fair duel in first and lose over a messy 3rd person duel and win tbh. I know on PC some servers are actually locked for first person only, I’d love to have that on console.