The ultimate troll weapon?

• So it is 7:51am, I have yet to sleep and was mucking around the European servers for a bit. Sluggish and and half crazed in my state of being tired but unable to sleep I decided to sling my way about. It’s not the first time I have done this but tonight/this morning got me thinking after I racked up a score of 5/15/28, the sling is the ultimate troll weapon in my opinion. You don’t even need to do damage with a good wind up, you simply quickly thwap someone right as they go to attack or block. It becomes more of a nuisance than a threat, but that nuisance makes real threats worse. Opinions on this?

• My ultimate troll weapon is the shield because I try to distract my enimies as long as possible with it and I use it intelligently. If my opponent expects me to go right I go left, if he expects me to back up I run right by him and I try to coax as many enimies into fighting me as possible and no matter how many are trying to kill me at once these tricks still work and all the while they fight me my teammates have that much more time not worrying about the people I pull in. I’m basically the black hole of the battlefield.

• @SerSkellyman I can go positive in a game with the sling … Sir Kailliot on 360 could go 30-10 and win a game of free for all with it !!! The sling is not only a troll weapon but a good weapon in general. :p

• @LordRoffleSalad said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

@SerSkellyman I can go positive in a game with the sling … Sir Kailliot on 360 could go 30-10 and win a game of free for all with it !!! The sling is not only a troll weapon but a good weapon in general. :p

As long as you can consistently hit with it the sling is a great weapon, unlimited ammo and good fire rate, I prefer it as a support weapon though to use agianst enimies that are engaging your teammates but nothing is more humiliating than getting killed by a sling because it’s literally David vs. Goliath.

• Banned

As Pebble Lord I feel as though it is my duty to educate you in this matter. The sling is in fact the biggest troll weapon in the game and, in the hands of the right archer, a lethal weapon.

• quarterstaff is up there

• @br0ny2 said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

My ultimate troll weapon is the shield because I try to distract my enimies as long as possible with it and I use it intelligently. If my opponent expects me to go right I go left, if he expects me to back up I run right by him and I try to coax as many enimies into fighting me as possible and no matter how many are trying to kill me at once these tricks still work and all the while they fight me my teammates have that much more time not worrying about the people I pull in. I’m basically the black hole of the battlefield.

But that feint + heavykick tho…

• the messer

• Banned

@Practice-Knight also tru

• This post is deleted!

• The Catapult

• @General-Firefly said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

The Catapult

XD very true

• @SerSkellyman said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

@General-Firefly said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

The Catapult

XD very true

Why does everybody on this forum think the best and noobist weapons are the Messer, Zwi, Maul, etc… It’s the Ballista and the Catapult, end of story laughs

I went 11-0 only using the Ballista the other day in a 6v6

• @General-Firefly said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

@SerSkellyman said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

The Catapult

XD very true

Why does everybody on this forum think the best and noobist weapons are the Messer, Zwi, Maul, etc… It’s the Ballista and the Catapult, end of story laughs

Eh, they aren’t straight up easy though. Depending on the map you really need to keep an eye out for people back attacking you on the catapault. Whilst you can do serious damage there is the chance to decimate your own team too, our friendly cake from space can attest to that from me lol. Noobs behind catapaults are actually more terrifying to me as their teammate than their enemy.

• catapult is easy as fuck to get kills with on stoneshill and coldfront i can get like 20+ kills with the catapult in TO on either of those map

• @Practice-Knight said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

catapult is easy as fuck to get kills with on stoneshill and coldfront i can get like 20+ kills with the catapult in TO on either of those map

Yes, but again you are no noob and understand it. I’m not saying it isn’t easy to get kills, because it is, I’m saying it’s easy to screw your own team if you don’t know what you are doing as well.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

@br0ny2 said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

My ultimate troll weapon is the shield because I try to distract my enimies as long as possible with it and I use it intelligently. If my opponent expects me to go right I go left, if he expects me to back up I run right by him and I try to coax as many enimies into fighting me as possible and no matter how many are trying to kill me at once these tricks still work and all the while they fight me my teammates have that much more time not worrying about the people I pull in. I’m basically the black hole of the battlefield.

What a waste of stam

• @SerSkellyman said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

@SerSkellyman said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

The Catapult

XD very true

Eh, they aren’t straight up easy though. Depending on the map you really need to keep an eye out for people back attacking you on the catapault. Whilst you can do serious damage there is the chance to decimate your own team too, our friendly cake from space can attest to that from me lol. Noobs behind catapaults are actually more terrifying to me as their teammate than their enemy.

I don’t wanna talk about the day that happened, I’m still having nightmares about being hit by a catapult. ;-;

• @AK said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

@Hoplite-x-Viz said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

What a waste of stam

More stam holding that LT up laughs

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

@AK said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

@Hoplite-x-Viz said in The ultimate troll weapon?:

What a waste of stam

More stam holding that LT up laughs

Update: Fuck. I just read up higher and saw this was for shield counters. FML.
    What I was saying applies to people who are not using shields.

What? Feint + heavykick is one of the worst strategies that have ever existed tbh. I see hero emporer do it all the time.

Here’s the logic.
    You feint, they fall for it.
    Instead of punishing the feint you heavy kick them
    In the process you have used a bunch of stamina AND missed your chance of punishing the panic parry. Now your opponent has a stamina advantage for the rest of the fight.

If they don’t fall for the feint, I guess it is a legitimate strategy but against most disciplined fighters they will punish you later in the fight when you run out of stamina inevitably. If they don’t punish you later in the fight then they are either not very experienced or you got lucky.

It’s just such a terrible idea to feint then heavy kick.

With all this being said.

Light kick then feint is a legitimate strategy although costly stamina.

Fuck. I just read up higher and saw this was for shield counters. FML.
    What I was saying applies to people who are not using shields.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.